Search results

1. Yuuki

SoG Discord Server for easy Coop

Let us face it, its still a pain in the a## to find people to play with in co-op. In comes Discord. Discord is an Teamspeak/Skype alternative that is completly free to use and host. I created an server as an sort of hub for all people who want to match up with others. The server offers...
  2. Yuuki

Farming System?

So is just recently player Rune Factory 4 and got the somewhat crazy idea that a farming system could also work in Grindea. You basicly cloud place and farm your own stuff that you can then use to brew heal potion or even create weapons. What do you guys think
  3. Yuuki

Simple Savefile Manager

Automatic Backup Creator V1.11 (c++ based) UPDATE 1.11 New features Winrar support Bug fixes Logic error that could have sent the program in an endless loop Download Sourcecode (i am a beginer so dont get a stroke ^^") ________________________________________________________________...
  4. Yuuki

Dual Wielding

as of now there are 1h and 2h weapons and a shield slot. But you know what would be cool? If we could use a second 1h sword insteadt of the shield too. WOuld this be possible?
  5. Yuuki

other platforms?

I know its rather soon, but do you plan or would like to have secret of grindea on any other platform then the pc. For example on Vita/3ds or PS3/4
  6. Yuuki

Hi

Hi, my name is Kevin and i am 22 years young. I just brought Secret of Grindea a few hours ago after i played the demo for an few days. For me it was a must have since it really reminds me of time playing SNES clasics like Zelda, Terranigma and most of all Secret of Mana / Evermore. Other then...