Search results

1. Poring

Any chance of different outfits?

well, it just an idea, it may be improved, and i never said that one person do one outfit, players can work as a group, and specially it have to be those who are willing to help. Just take the script translating for example, a fully translated game doesn't come from 1 person (if it does that...
  2. Poring

Any chance of different outfits?

i have an ideal, maybe we can have a work shop ? like ... all the players who willing to help can take part in making the game better, for this topic maybe the devs can give out the raw(or maybe something similar) of all the movement of the character, then the players can edit on the ... things...
  3. Poring

Version: 0.572b

cool ... another update ... i just started to play 0.572a about yesterday and now b came out ... keep it coming teddy :D ... little update feel alot better than waiting forever without any update at all ...
  4. Poring

Version: 0.572b

OMG !!! NEW VERSION !!! 'VE BEEN WAITING 4EVER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  5. Poring

A bored day at Grindea

then ... well ... still bored ... hoping for new patch soon :)
  6. Poring

Version 0.571a

yay !!! new patch !!! have been waiting for it all weeks. not much difference ... but yay XD !!! keep it going teddy !!!
  7. Poring

Simple Savefile Manager

oh ... :P ... my bad :P ... nice work ... :P
  8. Poring

Simple Savefile Manager

erm ... when time is counting down, I press "ctrl+c" and enter "n", seems like it's still backing up.
  9. Poring

Simple Savefile Manager

woah, cool :D , it works nicely, I could use this to open game instead of the normal shortcut :D. Being a noob programmer I could understand a thing or 2, but I can't make all this on my own. I can learn something from the script. Don't know about anyone else but to me this is cool :D. Liked !!!
  10. Poring

Simple Savefile Manager

woah, at 1st the script I could understand. But this one I just blind. May I know the script and how did you make this exe ? :) maybe I can help make something too.
  11. Poring

Simple Savefile Manager

cool :D, if it's function is like that, can you make it launch with the game ? like: you can't program the game exe to launch it, then make it launch sercretsofgrindea.exe then auto use that function
  12. Poring

Interact Button seperate from the Attack Button

oh ... so controller's interact button is shield, and keyboard's attack XD, do you think a seperated interact button is needed ?
  13. Poring

yeah, I understand that, didn't see it that way ... well ... small suggestion, hope this can be considered and may apply in a defferent way I guess :)
  14. Poring

I think you got me wrong somehow. I mean get attack while open the menu and selecting the tame item in multiplayer mode (in single everything just stand still when you open the menu), not when you're taming then get attack. To avoid being attacked while selecting that tame item, you have to put...
  15. Poring

Simple Savefile Manager

what does auto do anyway I don't get it ?
  16. Poring

[CRASH] Evening the Odds (-Frontline-)

cool ^^
  17. Poring

I think these are all I can find with the word secrets of grindea in it ...
  18. Poring

Fault bucket 44005950, type 22 Event Name: CLR20r3 Response: Not available Cab Id: 0 Problem signature: P1: secrets of grindea.exe P2: 1.0.0.0 P3: 5362295c P4: mscorlib P5: 4.0.30319.18052 P6: 5173c144 P7: 24d P8: 18 P9: System.ArgumentOutOfRange P10: Attached files...
  19. Poring

I've edited it. Is it the 2nd one ?