Search results

1. Hyrist

Skill refund cost...

That's understandable, I suppose. But you're running into a different generation of gamers now. The sort of mentalities that we used to simply just accept and learn to enjoy are just outright refused now. What you would say promotes making thoughtful decisions may likely instead lead to...
  2. Hyrist

Skill refund cost...

As much as I can relate to the sentiment of "it makes them think about it", unfortunately I've seen that sort of mentality lead to less overall playtime, rather than more - which I feel replayability would be the ultimate goal here. Respecs, if they're low return cost, will allow people to...
  3. Hyrist

/Commands

I'm honestly going to have a separate character just for skill testing in specific areas/conditions. Especially in the front-lines areas to be sure that certain combinations/overlays don't glitch out or freeze the game. Any sort of wild cheating fun I can do will rest on that character as well...
  4. Hyrist

A Hyristian Hello!

Allo everyone. I caught this game up on Steam Early access as I went looking to satisfy my Retro desires and I couldn't be happier. Looking to keep up tabs on the game as it develops and share some fun stories with everyone? Some info about me? I'm about 32. I'm a Service Coordinator at a Car...
  5. Hyrist

Dying repeatedly to the first few Arcade Levels ^^;

Dying repeatedly to the first few Arcade Levels ^^;