Search results

1. T

Enemy evolution

Hm I do not agree with this. Some people don't like to change their playstyle and the game shouldn't force you to do so. Especially when it comes to grinding and having bad luck, it can be really annoying that you need extra hits to kill an enemy you want a card from.
  2. T

Transfer silver points into gold points?

Right now, you get spammed with tons of silver points, forcing you to level up many skills and until the end of the game, you only have 1 skill really at max level. But I think that some people prefer to have only 2 or 3 skills, but leveled up all the way. So I would like to see a...
  3. T

Balancing Magic and Melee

Maybe also a talent like: - Charge Flow: When charging a spell, your EP regeneration increases by 10% per talent point (max 5).
  4. T

What skills do you dislike or avoid using, and why?

The problem with meteor is its AoE range in my opinion. Even at gold charge, the AoE is incredible small. You can hit 2-3 enemies with it, if they are on top of each other, but given its name and mechanic, its AoE should be tripled at least or it should explode into 8 small meteors that fly in 8...
  5. T

"Magic sucks!"

They are not spamable. They require you to pay lots of mana.Take fireball for example. It costs 20 energy uncharged. With no EP upgrades, you can cast 5 fireballs. And uncharged it wont probably do more damage then my normal hit. Well, melee combat also has those kind of stats: - Crit: Same...
  6. T

I answered in that thread. I still think that magic gives you to much disadvantages. Just because you get some good range and damage with some spells doesn't automatically mean it's on par or beter then melee. Take meteor for example: First you need to charge it up and then you still need to...
  7. T

"Magic sucks!"

I think this is a little bit one-sided and pro magic. You have a full MATK set in this example. That means you have no defense, no health and your auto hits do not deal any significant damage. So if you run out of mana, the only thing you can do is run around and wait for recharge and hope...
  8. T

Right now, like many others already mentioned (including myself), melee outclasses magic by far. Int he early game, most magic doesn't provide higher range than a two-handed sword, but require you to charge it up in order to deal enough damage or have all the benefits (like status effects)...
  9. T

Arcarde Mode - Drop Item Perk

There could be some perks that influence drops. For example: 3 or 5% chance that an enemy drops a life crystal
  10. T

New weapon type: Knives

Maybe we should think about creating more specific weapon types? I mean, to be realistic: A stave behaves completely different then a metalic 2h sword. So maybe this is a good point to think about more weapon types, allowing more playstyles. I wouldn't mind having 1h sword, 2h sword, hammer...
  11. T

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Since the bow is a secondary weapon, I would like to see more talents that effect bow: Keen eyes: - After hitting an enemy with an arrow, the next normal attack gets a 5% damage increase per talent point (max 5 points) Magic Arrows: - Arrows have a chance to inflict status effects you are able...
  12. T

Thanks alot :)
  13. T

Weakpoint Revealing: This skill is a pure single target skill that enhances your normal attacks. When you activate this buff, you have a few seconds. When you hit a target it gets marked (crosshair above the enemy) and your next attack does more deamage and if you do a third attack on the same...
  14. T

Knives: The advantage of knives is, that you can easily stun-lock an enemy with your extreme fast attacks. But your limited range will makes this weapon best against single-targets and less effective against big crowds of enemies. Another disadvantage is the extremely low damage-per-hit the...
  15. T

Arcade Mode Cards: Beehive, Red Slime, Summoning Crystal.

I see. Well, would be cool if they make them as rare as in story mode, but then you keep them forever when you find them. :)
  16. T

Arcade Mode Cards: Beehive, Red Slime, Summoning Crystal.

Wanted to create my own thread, but since this thread is about cards: I would like to see that once you have found a card in arcade, that you keep it. Cards are not overpowered, but extremely rare, so why not? Would be a little boost to your stats when you finally found one. :)
  17. T

Bow As A Primary Weapon

I think it could be easily balanced just keep the mechanic, that you can only have a limited amount of arrows with you. But give us a passive skill that increases arrow drop chance (for example a 30% chance that an arrow drops when you hit an enemy) and pick up range for arrows. This way, it...
  18. T

Looking for coop (german)

Anyone interested? :)
  19. T

About making Gold

1. Well, how about this: The first time you kill it (within the story) you get alot of gold, but when killing the boss again through the arena you get much less? I mean, you just defeated a story boss and you get like 20 gold from giant slime and maybe 100 from phaseman. 2. On the other side...
  20. T

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: Was the game as a whole an enjoyable experience? Yes. I haven't finished it yet, but the game is very enjoyable. It just makes fun to go out there and slay some enemies. If it was longer, would you continue playing? Definitely. I hear the storyline is about 6...