Search results

1. T

Transfer silver points into gold points?

Right now, you get spammed with tons of silver points, forcing you to level up many skills and until the end of the game, you only have 1 skill really at max level. But I think that some people prefer to have only 2 or 3 skills, but leveled up all the way. So I would like to see a...
  2. T

Balancing Magic and Melee

Right now, like many others already mentioned (including myself), melee outclasses magic by far. Int he early game, most magic doesn't provide higher range than a two-handed sword, but require you to charge it up in order to deal enough damage or have all the benefits (like status effects)...
  3. T

New weapon type: Knives

Knives: The advantage of knives is, that you can easily stun-lock an enemy with your extreme fast attacks. But your limited range will makes this weapon best against single-targets and less effective against big crowds of enemies. Another disadvantage is the extremely low damage-per-hit the...
  4. T

Looking for coop (german)

Anyone interested? :)
  5. T

Crafting magical gear?

I like the crafting system. It's simple, but rewarding (if you use it), since the crafted equipment is much better then the stuff from the shop. But I defeated the second boss now and there is still no gear for magicians. Only 2 items which raise castspeed (but also attack speed, so it's more or...
  6. T

About making Gold

Hey guys, I think there could be more efficient ways to make money instead of grinding and killing 1000 of small mobs. 1. Bosses: Why do bosses drop so less money? Defeating a boss should feel rewarding and getting like 100-200 gold feels like "Wow, that's all?". So I would suggest to greatly...
  7. T

[GAMEPLAY] Static Strike triggered by silver charge Meteor

I used silver charge Meteor and it triggered my Static Touch (also silver charge) cube to go for the enemy that got hit by my Meteor. Interestingly enough, a bronze charge Meteor didn't trigger Static Touch. Since the description of Static Touch clearly says "physical attacks" I assume this is a...
  8. T

[BETA-COMMAND] Crit Chance doesn't go down after respec

Hey there, Just used the respec option in stable beta to test out all skills/talents and when you level up crit chance and respec, it doesnt go down. I had over 50% crit chance and wondered why the arena seemed so easy now. But when you save & quit, the crit chance goes down, so it's no heavy...
  9. T

More (passive) skills for summons?

I really would like to see some (passive) skill that show synergy with summons. For example: Soul Link: For every summon that is up you get an increase of MATK/ATK by 3% (per level, max level is 5). So if you have the Cloud and Frosty, you would get +30% MATK/ATK when you have it on lvl 5. It...
  10. T

Some questions

I've read the FAQ, but the last edit is from mid 2014. So maybe some things may have changed! :) 1. Now that Grindea is released as early access on steam, I would like to ask if you have a rough estimate (maybe tell me the year?) when the story line will be completely finished with all side...