Search results

1. Tribunal

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Even though I am not a developer, I can tell you a bit that might help you make up your mind. The story mode is about 4 hours to complete, if you ignore side quests. It took me an additional 6 hours to complete the side, but that may be different for you depending on your skill level and if...
  2. Tribunal

Seedy Business *Help Requested*

Well... Thank you all for the help and a special thanks to Teddy. I just got the seed. I just went all out on the thing and blocked more. I got a S Rank on the boss, but did not have it as a Total for the whole map. If that answers your question GoodStuff.
  3. Tribunal

You are senile, this is one of those thing we spoke of when we were childhood friends. (I really wanted to go on a long story telling rant about our supposed childhood relationship...) That being said, I do not think I have S Ranked it. I must suck or be missing something. Time to try...
  4. Tribunal

Update: I Canceled the Quest and then Re-Accepted the quest. Rushed the map and killed the boss again. No seed. I might be doing it to slow or something, but I have no way of knowing. If anyone has a clue, please let me know. The only other quest is majorly difficult. lol
  5. Tribunal

It was active and tab-able. I just canceled it and re-accepted it. I will make another run and update. I will also be rushing the map, so that I can get to the boss quickly. Wish me luck.
  6. Tribunal

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

I am wondering if there is a plan to implement a multiplayer lobby. As in, being able to play with people who are not in my friends list. If the question has been asked and answered, I apologize. Also if I could make a suggestion, maybe some events in the future that would allow more than...
  7. Tribunal

I have to kill the Helloweed to get the Seed from him in Arcade Mode and it states I have to do this quickly. I have killed it almost 10 times at this point, even rushing the map to get to it quick. Nothing seems to get it to drop the seed. Could someone explain to me what I have to do...
  8. Tribunal

Looking for Gamerz

Tribunal is my Steam Name... Or Give me yours and I will add you! Let's do some runs together!
  9. Tribunal

Looking for people to multiplayer with.

Looking for people to multiplayer with.
  10. Tribunal

If anyone's awake, how about some Arcade?

Just in case someone checks - Looking for people to play this with. tribunal18 is my Steam Name
  11. Tribunal

Looking for three more players to play with on steam!!!

Steam Id: tribunal18 Please add me, I want to experience the multiplayer side of this.