Search results

1. Purrbidden

[Gameplay] Cloud Strike

I am not sure if this was also mentioned, or even intended in multiplayer story mode. Excuse me for that again. The skill cloud strike seems to have a bug, or maybe it is intended. If I have my cloud strike out, my friend cannot. As in, if he goes to spawn his own, it despawns mine and usually...
  2. Purrbidden

[Gameplay] Skill bug

I have noticed a bug in Arcade mode. (I am not sure if it's in story mode.) I was playing an Arcade run with the lovely GoodStuff. He spent his node on a skill, he was able to power it up from what it looked like on my screen but was unable to use/activate said skill. He also had Shadow clone...
  3. Purrbidden

Does anyone...

Have an extra Autumn Knight helmet or two? A friend and I have been farming for about 2-3 hours now, and that dumb thing seriously will not drop. ..That's also my last enemy drop I need as well. ; ~ ; It would be greatly appreciated. I feel bad for asking, aha, but it's been about 2 days worth...
  4. Purrbidden

Ouu. I'm too shy for this.

Well as the title says, I'm quite shy, but I thought I'd introduce myself. ;u; So let me start by saying hello to everybody~. I'm Saika, and I'm new to both the forums and Secrets of Grindea. I fell in love the moment I watched another livestream it. So I thought I'd try out the demo, turns out...