Search results

1. George

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

Looks like the red crystal on the bottom left table? Also, the skull with red horns from the bottom right. At first I thought it was the smaller skull near the desk, but that one looks like it came from the left shelf.
  2. George

A New Type Of Weapon?

Grass dagger, I imagine getting only paper cuts... the worst kind!
  3. George

New ? room designs.

What KoBeWi said makes sense. I suppose my suggestion falls more into one of the challenge rooms. Another potential concept for the ? room is that you can get a pet in one of them. A single enemy is in the room as well as the item that can be used to tame the enemy. If you're able to tame the...
  4. George

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

geep4w Happy to play :)
  5. George

New ? room designs.

Not sure if rooms have to fit on a single screen for arcade mode or not, but it could be cool to have a sort of labyrinth of phase plates (from the flying temple). Have to beat the timer to get to the treasure at the end. Or maybe push 3 buttons in the correct order. Add mirrors to the mix...
  6. George

How to handle Candy's Curses?

Teddy mentioned more random events showing up in the ? rooms. Maybe they're something you can collect from completing a mini challenge. Another idea is that they are something you make/craft with ingredients from the mobs? Right now they are only sold for gold. If you collect enough slime...
  7. George

[Feedback Request] Arcade Mode - Thoughts on long term balance

Those are all valid points. I've always come from a play style where I enjoy learning how to beat something and doing it effectively. Especially when it comes to co-op games (the main reason I bought this game). I love the aspect of working through these challenges with friends, developing a...
  8. George

For abilities: I get Frosty Friend, max 2H spin, then max Frosty Friend, max shield/protect. For attributes: I max %ATK damage, crit chance, crit damage, HP For gear: I usually volunteer for whatever gives the most ATK. My strategy is hit hard and don't get hit. I'm not going to say I'm really...
  9. George

I've been playing arcade since I beat the stable beta (co-op with a friend, then solo on hard mode). After I'd learned thoroughly how to play against enemies, there is little challenge left to arcade mode. I have a good run if I get lucky with drops. When I get lucky with drops, I am able to...
  10. George

Will (should) healing be implemented in the support skills?

I haven't thought through the full extent of each of these ideas, but I'm just tossing them out there: A small AOE spell that gives players in range the ability to lifesteal for a short duration or small amount Makes sure the players with the buff still have to fight to be able to heal (no...
  11. George

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Words scrambled. It should read "Most truly does fortune favor the bold." Fortune and favored are reversed.