Search results

1. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Glitch]Door Jumping!

This is small, useless, all though fun glitch to mess around with: Upon using Dodging Strike looking away from door you are about to jump in, you can store the length of the first jump and increase the length of the blow. This, however, doesn't work just anywhere, it works ONLY, if the door you...
  2. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

The Ultimate Talent Suggestion Thread!!!

Not sure if I can still suggest it or its too late, but what about adding "Golden Talents"?Basicly, there will be around 5-7 "Golden" talents and new Golden Talent Orbs which you get every 10 levels. Each Golden Trait can be leveled only once. Few ideas: Opportunity Strikes: Gives static 20%...
  3. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Suggestion]Berserk Style - more of glass then cannon

Basicly, Berserker Style is my favourite ability in game. Yet, it gives you so little advantage for damage you take(and on gold charge you take astounding 65% of additional damage!). Especially with so many bosses that will break your uptime via mechanics(Winter, some times Cursed ...(I forgot...
  4. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Suggestion] Weapon effects/Weapon Variety

First of all, the game already has predetermined system that is unlikely to be changed. We have: 2h and 1h. They have no abilities based on their look, in fact, they have abilities that Devs will choose. F.e. they can add spear that will have slightly longer arc, but it will be the only one in...
  5. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

suggestion for area gimmicks

WT in OoT3D was okay as Iron Boots are actually item instead of gear. Don't get me wrong, the Temple still s*1%ed a#@ because of hidden keys, but I'm getting off topic. While all of this is cool and stuff, but I'm sure they already picked the theme for fourth and last dungeon. And fourth is in...
  6. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Suggestion] My Support Skills

Those are skills ment to be skills to be used in party(Expect maybe Glass Cannon). Some are helping the whole group, some are changing your playstyle. Some clarification: If I wrote something like "20/35/40 EP" it means Bronze Charge Cost/Silver Charge Cost/Gold Charge cost respectivly. If you...
  7. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Arcade got wiped T_T

I played arcade for ages to get every single possible reward and everything got wiped.I dont know what sorcery is that but all rewards are in single player and work just fine,but town,perks and hats got wiped.Can somebody share their save file,or can you make me another one?If you want proofs,i...
  8. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

The 2-Handed Raw Damage Bias is in Need of Attention

For me 1h deals moar damage then 2h,but i may just suck at shield canceling :P
  9. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

Step 1:Get 1h weapon Step 2:Get Piercing Dash(Silver Charge atleast) Step 3: PRO~Ughhh...its looks wierder then its sounds
  10. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Brawler Helm & Guard Hat is a planned thing?

Still its will be around 200-210 damage i think(maybe less)
  11. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Then i will wait 'til i can have Greate Axe(Luke weapon,also was on wiki) to casually farm 1000 honey jars and way more then 300 boar tusks and deal 2k damage on hit ;)
  12. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

I havent seen DevBlogs in a while(got big break between Seasonne and Mt.Bloom),so i was searching for content i may missed(except those cards that wont drop >_<),and on wiki i found sprites of Brawler Helmet and Guard Hat,so here is question:those will be real thing or its just some nonse from wiki?
  13. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Best 2h weapon question(0.650a).

Right now we have Hammer from Temple Of Seasons and Broadsword from shop(after Temple). I've done some testing with damage output and here is some facts: If you use normal attacks Hammer does more damage then Broadsword,which means Berserker Style is more viable with Hammer.But if you use any...
  14. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Question]Is ther any way to get Lumber Axe?

Thanks!You are my nerve saver!
  15. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Looking for Lumber Axe

Thanks for response anyway!I glad that my post wont rust until they will add lumber axe to stoty mode again.
  16. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Looking for Lumber Axe

Its simple as killing Giga Slime in arcade:I will make backup of MY save WITH Lumber Axe,then i will give lumber axe back and will use my backup save WITH Lumber Axe.Thats it
  17. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Support skills

Silver and gold charge may restore hp f aster but block more EP,like silver charge blocks 70 EP but restores 25% of hp in few seconds.
  18. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Do you by chance have lumber axe?If yes,plz give it to me,ill duplicate it and give it you back
  19. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Looking for Lumber Axe

If by chance you have lumber axe AND you can give it to me so i can duplicate it for me?Thank you anyway for reading this! UPDATE: Done
  20. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Thanks for response!Can you please tell me version that contains axe?