Search results

1. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Glitch]Door Jumping!

This is small, useless, all though fun glitch to mess around with: Upon using Dodging Strike looking away from door you are about to jump in, you can store the length of the first jump and increase the length of the blow. This, however, doesn't work just anywhere, it works ONLY, if the door you...
  2. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Suggestion]Berserk Style - more of glass then cannon

Basicly, Berserker Style is my favourite ability in game. Yet, it gives you so little advantage for damage you take(and on gold charge you take astounding 65% of additional damage!). Especially with so many bosses that will break your uptime via mechanics(Winter, some times Cursed ...(I forgot...
  3. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Suggestion] My Support Skills

Those are skills ment to be skills to be used in party(Expect maybe Glass Cannon). Some are helping the whole group, some are changing your playstyle. Some clarification: If I wrote something like "20/35/40 EP" it means Bronze Charge Cost/Silver Charge Cost/Gold Charge cost respectivly. If you...
  4. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Arcade got wiped T_T

I played arcade for ages to get every single possible reward and everything got wiped.I dont know what sorcery is that but all rewards are in single player and work just fine,but town,perks and hats got wiped.Can somebody share their save file,or can you make me another one?If you want proofs,i...
  5. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Brawler Helm & Guard Hat is a planned thing?

I havent seen DevBlogs in a while(got big break between Seasonne and Mt.Bloom),so i was searching for content i may missed(except those cards that wont drop >_<),and on wiki i found sprites of Brawler Helmet and Guard Hat,so here is question:those will be real thing or its just some nonse from wiki?
  6. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Best 2h weapon question(0.650a).

Right now we have Hammer from Temple Of Seasons and Broadsword from shop(after Temple). I've done some testing with damage output and here is some facts: If you use normal attacks Hammer does more damage then Broadsword,which means Berserker Style is more viable with Hammer.But if you use any...
  7. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Looking for Lumber Axe

If by chance you have lumber axe AND you can give it to me so i can duplicate it for me?Thank you anyway for reading this! UPDATE: Done
  8. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Question]Is ther any way to get Lumber Axe?

As you "quessed" from a title,I have a question:is there any way to get Lumber Axe without switching to oldest version?I mean we got new 2h hammer that have 10 more dmg,but i like the look of Axe,so please,can any1 tell me how to get it?
  9. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

Lightning glove dmg question.

Sure,Lightning Glove gives some ATK and MATK plus sometimes zaps enemys but that "zap" thing is useless due low dmg.And here is one little question:does it go up with MATK?If not,can you please make it so?
  10. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[CRASH]Game crashing after char selection

Title saying everything itself.After my friend select char his game crashes.Nothing helped(Even data wipe) Also he cant use steam connection. What a kind of curse is that?
  11. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Suggestion]Upgraded BAUSES

I think it will be cool if we get upgraded bosses(even if they will be just recolored versions of olds),like Red Giga Slime?We will also get better equip like Red Slime Hammer and Red slime armor Phaseman 2.0:it will give us better boots and upgraded helm just better stats GUN-D4M 2.0:give us...
  12. Infernal_of_Farhmamera

[Suggestion]Carpenter quest

When i just get in Temple of Seasons I was thinking:"YEAH!Finally top tier axe",but The Lumber Axe got removed from story mode :(. So here is idea:Carpenter have small trouble so he need hammer and some bolts,in quest you will need to buy bolts(maybe in smithy?) and hammer will be obtainable...