Search results

1. Kyro

Kyrolike Streaming stuff

Hey there, as mentioned in my instruction I am a streamer sometimes with a few people who actually watch my stream! I also got asked if I could put my Stream in here so he can watch it some day! :p http://www.twitch.tv/Kyrolike I am capable of speaking almost flawless english and german and...
  2. Kyro

Kyro's the name

Will do! :p
  3. Kyro

Kyro's the name

Hey there, My Nickname is Kyro but I'm also known as Basti to most of my friends. Born and raised in Germany - Bavaria since 1993 (20 ~ turning 21 this year °A°) I'm the casual gaming dude you can find all around the internet. (not the trolling typ tho) I'm playing a lot of different games which...
  4. Kyro

Boss Cards and Card Effects

Hey there I've been farming the Giga Slime and Phaseman for several Hours now for hoping to get their card but seems like It just won't drop. My question is: (No hate I tried the searching function already) Are the Bosses you can re-battle in the Hall of Memories capable of droping a Card? I'm...
  5. Kyro

Unique enemy spawns a guaranteed Elite?

Sorry was not reading it correctly. Still thinking it would be an awesome Idea though.
  6. Kyro

Unique enemy spawns a guaranteed Elite?

Indeed it would give a nice touch to those 2 but the problem will be that they will be farmable since they respawn everytime you re-enter the room. Should be a One-Time-Elite-Only Event perhaps.