Search results

1. Exiled

can someone help me with the 1000 old ale quest i cant seem to find that ale when i enter the...

can someone help me with the 1000 old ale quest i cant seem to find that ale when i enter the time rift
  2. Exiled

Darth vader in secret of grindea comfirmed!

Darth vader in secret of grindea comfirmed!
  3. Exiled

i really appreciate the help :) got b my 3 main characters but the other 3 couldnt be recoverd...

i really appreciate the help :) got b my 3 main characters but the other 3 couldnt be recoverd sadly ;_; dunno why but eh i could always make new characters. but ty alot agian :)
  4. Exiled

so dank XD

so dank XD
  5. Exiled

so this just happend= i log in and 3 of my characters are gone. Says files is corrupt. i still...

so this just happend= i log in and 3 of my characters are gone. Says files is corrupt. i still have 3 others but i cant play on them. help?
  6. Exiled

umm question. i just finished santa fae quest. then it said that im done with stable beta. do i...

umm question. i just finished santa fae quest. then it said that im done with stable beta. do i have to wait for an update or to keep play?
  7. Exiled

What is Secret of Grindea Frontline?

What is Secret of Grindea Frontline?
  8. Exiled

umm i have a question when the game is realsed will it be free or do u have to buy it? or is it...

umm i have a question when the game is realsed will it be free or do u have to buy it? or is it even relesed? i really liked this game and i tried the demo and i fell in love with this game