Search results

1. Jargalo

Play time

Hey! I was wondering what other people's recorded hours of play time are on steam! Mine are... 742 hours total... o_o To be fair, at least 200 or so are from leaving the game on overnight, but my actual playtime is probably still in the hundreds.
  2. Jargalo

Comics (Spoilers)

So, after playing through the latest update, I got a few ideas for some little cartoons. I'll try and get them all down on pen-and-non-paper but who knows? Here's the first one, featuring everyone's favorite not-actually-a-pirate undead pirate captain:
  3. Jargalo

Fan Art!

I just recently picked up SoG again and I found somewhere the motivation to draw these two they're bfs
  4. Jargalo

[SPOILER]ification

, huh?[/SPOILER] to come with us and scout out for any ...[/SPOILER] work on existing portraits.[/SPOILER]... [/SPOILER]...
  5. Jargalo

Portraits

I was wondering what programs you use to make the portraits (and pixelate them).
  6. Jargalo

Deadly Neurotoxin

I noticed that "Poison Gas" was added in the last update. Not to mention that Mount Bloom contains some of the same elements as the robot-filled Flying Fortress. Hint hint.
  7. Jargalo

Tea Shop

Anybody else notice those two ladies on top of the tea shop? they stayed on the roof sipping tea during the festival :). judging by what they say, they probably are related to Marino. oh, and if the mansion is the "McMarino Mansion", wouldn't that mean that Marino's full name is "Marino...
  8. Jargalo

Lost Save Data!

I updated to the frontline beta, but first I made a backup of my game non beta. I successfully completed the festival, but the next time I launched the game I was unable to locate my save file. I switched to the backup, but my save wasn't there either. Not wanting to go through the entire game...