Search results

1. Stefanosn

Cant open translation tool!

Teddy the flag was the issue you were right. I moved the .jpg flag to another location and the app could not find it so it crashed. The flag was a file on my computer. Hope you fix it sometime soon! :) Thanks again i am going to continue the translation!
  2. Stefanosn

Thanks for the suggestion! I get this error on .net framework Application: TranslationSuite.exe Framework Version: v4.0.30319 Description: The process was terminated due to an unhandled exception. Exception Info: System.IO.FileNotFoundException at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32...
  3. Stefanosn

Hello guys. I can not open the tool for translation on steam suddenly. I click to open it something loads but nothing shows up! I have been using it to translate the game to Greek language. Could you please help me? Is the tool working? Thank you Stefanos
  4. Stefanosn

Translation Suite Instructions

Yep that worked i translated one line from the dialogue and everything showed up :) Thanks Teddy! I will continue the translate! ;)
  5. Stefanosn

Here you go... link
  6. Stefanosn

What files do you need? Should i add all the files under Secrets of Grindea Translation Tool folder? Let me know Teddy.
  7. Stefanosn

Thanks a lot! I just noticed though that the letters do not appear in the game. I get ???? when i change the language to Greek. Any help appreciated!
  8. Stefanosn

Cant play the game when more than two players connect!

We will continue the game! Already started translating to greek language :)
  9. Stefanosn

Hello and thanks for your instructions. They are really good. I have followed the instructions and managed to update the translation to greek language for some items. I then tried to upload i got a message of success but then when i try to search at options for the Greek language i get no...
  10. Stefanosn

Thanks for your fast response Teddy. Yes it lags regardless who connects last. My teammates complaint of issues like the following...they could not hit the boxes, the could not see me walking smoothly on the area (i dissapeared and reappeared to the point i wanted to go. Same thing i experienced...
  11. Stefanosn

Hello guys great work on your game. I just wanted to know if it is possible to play the game with more than two players on beta because we tried out and there is a lot of lag. With two players the game is playable! Please let us know what is the upload speed needed to play the game with more...