Search results

1. Props

Mt. Bloom - Poisonous Gas Portion, 2nd or 3rd chest in rewards cat screen.

Sorry, no screen shot here. After completing the whole poisonous gas portion of the cave, without restarting or saving the game, I entered the phase/mirror portion of the cave again, to acquire the chests that I missed. During this second run, after obtaining the first car battery shaped...
  2. Props

[SOLVED] Games CRASHES inside Mt Bloom, immediately after walking through doorway...

I think I'm about 85% done, with one other pending quest (meeting what's her name (starts with a K, she helped break the gigantic crystal and wants me to meet her back in Evergrind). After going into the poisonous cave, I went right, walked through the poisonous gas, entered the room (see...
  3. Props

Quickslots - Sword & Shield and then some...

Using the controller, I'm glad that you use the L & R triggers as modifiers, but I'm somewhat disappointed that we can't assign skills/spells in place of your primary attack and shield. For my play style, I rarely, if ever block. So using that slot for another skill would be awesome. Same goes...
  4. Props

Gamepad Input forced display in console?

Recently, I decided to switch over to the new frontline .6011alabama. After having problems, regarding crashes on startup, I narrowed it down to corrupt files. After deleting the game save directory and restoring just the character save, I noticed the console popping up occasionally (can't...
  5. Props

I'm willing to help with the development in any way...

As the title suggests, I'm willing to help. Without writing a novel, here's a little info about myself. First and foremost, I've been a gamer since the mid 80's. I was so enthralled with video games, that in the late 80's, early 90's, I taught myself everything there was to know about my first...