Search results

1. t4e.axel

Another Use for Cards

You can use cards in your quickslots to use mob's skill for a certain amount of EP: 1) Green Slime - Summons a green slime that uses tackle in front of you then vanishes. 2) Rabby - Gain a temporary movement speed boost and player wont flinch from receiving attacks. 3) Mrs. Bee - Summons a...
  2. t4e.axel

About Frostlin Hood (Hat)

I think adding the horns will make it look a 100% better.
  3. t4e.axel

Shield Slot Alternative for Magic Builds

Magic classes usually have to go short range while they wait for their mana to recover. Here is a quick suggestion. Tome, Book, Encyclopedia, etc. : 1- Goes in the shield slot. 2- (Optional) Increases MAtk. 3- (Optional) Decreases Armor 4- While raised, it increases mana regen (EP Reg) by X...
  4. t4e.axel

Bow As A Primary Weapon

A bow as a main weapon is a good thing, except ranged weapons are usually very broken so I been thinking on how it can be balanced and viable, and most importantly, fun. Core Bow Usage Changes: 1- It can be equipped in the main weapon hand, quiver goes in the shield slot. (This makes weapon...
  5. t4e.axel

Hi Der M8s

Hi there, been playing SoG for a while now. I been using a neighboor's system to play but I will soon be getting my own copy :D So for now I can't play much with other people. I intend to do a Spanish (Latino) translation of the game. Also I will be doing a walkthrough along with helpful tips on...