Search results

1. Quote

Dual Skill Builds

I couldn't find a thread on this, so if it exists I deeply apologize. Refunding constantly can get... annoying, so the thought just came to me. What if there was skill set 1, and skill set 2. That way, for example, I can make my first skill set purely magic, and the 2nd skill set...
  2. Quote

Arcade mode build(s)

How do you build yourself if your in arcade mode? Personally, if I'm not experimenting like trying to be a mage or a rogue I go with this: -Whirlslash or Heroic Slam -Whirlslash or Heroic Slam (The one I didn't Grab) -Ice Nova or Thunder Cloud -Ice Nova or Thunder Cloud (The one I didn't grab)...
  3. Quote

Elite monsters?

I know they were tutorialized in the forest of spoopy spary skeletons sending spippers down our spine, but then they just vanish and never appear again. Just out of curiosity, are they going to be able to rarely spawn in the future, or will they be in certain areas? I would, personally, prefer...
  4. Quote

Last 4 enemies

I've beaten Gun-D4m for quite some time, and collected all the cards and whatnot, but it really starts to confuse me when I see this: There's 4 enemies that I have never even seen before. I just thought they weren't even in the game yet, but then I thought of those weird plant things. Then I...
  5. Quote

Trading vs Codex opinion wars

As I can see here, trading will be included in this game. Now here's my question: Should trading an item add that item to your codex? I feel like this would make the game would be a bit unfair if a friend with all the items in the game could just trade them to you and then boop those items...
  6. Quote

All items to X character loot sytem?

Now I know there's going to be more loot types, as indicated by the host having more options that just aren't selectable, but when I saw that mentorship option it gave me an idea. Now seeing that this probably shouldn't be forced to host, as some people can't host because reasons, but if me and...