Search results

1. Z

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

That makes a lot of sense if you put it like that, thanks! Can't wait for the release!
  2. Z

Well, let's say you actually do gain about 1 exp per monster you killed. Currently I am level 22, and it takes about 1 hour and maybe 30 minutes or so to level up, absurd? I really don't want the game to become some mindless grind fest.. really. I currently like the game how it is, but I find...
  3. Z

What's the best place to grind exp? Currently level 21, and training at the Temple of Seasons. I want to test out a lot of skills but leveling is so slow since there isn't access to other higher level monster maps unfortunately.
  4. Z

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

I'm keen for a duo pack!
  5. Z

Pre-Order Announcement and Q&A

Does the hat actually give any benefiting stats in game or just cosmetics?
  6. Z

Hosting demo version

It seems to working just perfect, gotta love steam for it. To bad hamachi isn't very consistent for me. Thanks for the help though! Really appreciate it. :D
  7. Z

Hosting demo version

Yes, both me and my friend have the demo version. Okay, let's say we both download the steam version, once both of us finish do I just change the network from IP to steam or something then start hosting? EDIT: I just downloaded the demo from steam, just waiting for my friend now. I can see...
  8. Z

Hosting demo version

Both me and my friend have troubles joining each other. I think I might as well buy a copy or two, so I can play along with my friends. If admin or dev can confirm this, would be really nice.
  9. Z

Hosting demo version

Can you host while playing the demo version for arcade multiplayer using hamachi? I can host in any other game, but this..?