Search results

1. Sairek Ceareste

Could we make the camera move faster for Phase Puzzles, Please?

I'm trying to do the under 20 seconds challenge, but it's a lot more difficult to do not because I am incapable of executing it, but I literally cannot see in front of me and that makes timing more difficult. I basically may as well be doing the latter half of the course with my eyes closed. If...
  2. Sairek Ceareste

Some oddities/exploits in the new Frontline patch (Spoilers)

Just finished playing the new Frontline patch. It's got a couple of minor bugs going on with it though that should probably be cleaned up before the Stable branch. This sign has no collision to it, allowing you to stand on top of it: The statue is on a higher priority layer than the...
  3. Sairek Ceareste

Housing: Lumber Overflow.

I did eet. All that aside, the game lags up a storm when the number is that high. And after canceling the menu, the game runs at an overclocked speed in an attempt to catch all the way up.
  4. Sairek Ceareste

[Crash] Taiming 2/Monkey throwing crash

I tried sending a crash report, but the crash handler crashed too and I'm not sure it went through so I'll just post it here. Anyways, was just farming in the the 2nd Taiming zone in front of the old collector's HQ, when a monkey picked up a plant hostil... Plant... Green moss enemy that...
  5. Sairek Ceareste

[Crash] Crashing on 1st room in Arcade mode in the first room from a specific variant (Frontline)

There was a specific enemy formation with 3 players in Arcade mode that was causes all of us to crash whenever we encountered it. It'd crash within a second (basically when the fading out to black and the fade in to the actual screen would finish; giving practically less than quarter of a...
  6. Sairek Ceareste

A 'guide' on how to make money

P.S. didn't know this was actually possible until I accidentally clubbed a chicken and it spat out coins. In all seriousness, I guess you could put on all of your attack speed gear, set up a macro to spam the attack button and just corner a poor innocent chicken to have it drop lots of coins...
  7. Sairek Ceareste

Change dropping items to be "Drop X amount"

Can we have it so we can choose how much of an item we drop? Spamming the drop button hundreds and hundreds of times is slow, annoying and multiple variances of painful. I have a 2H attack speed character that I sometimes buy speed potions for when grinding on my mage character. Sometimes I...
  8. Sairek Ceareste

"Show IP" when hosting gives random text

Basically, I can't see my IP when in the lobby as the host after pressing F5, because it's a bunch of gibberish. There's so much of it that it even goes off the screen! Mind you, actually hosting still works as far as I can tell. Just thought this was really odd...