Search results

1. T

The invisible monster

I don't know if this is considered a bug but after you get the quest to get the royal honey if you leave the collector hq and reenter it so it resets to normal in the research room there is a researcher named Matt. He is looking at a monster in a glass case. In this case, however, there is no...
  2. T

Flamethrower gold charge and manaburn

So the gold charge of flamethrower releases flames for 2 seconds plus extra for skill points and then will use your remaining mana to sustain the attack. Manaburn will increase damage by 10% per point invested if you cast skills under 50% mana. Manaburn is a very special talent where most...
  3. T

Silver charge whirlslash not killing

If an enemy is hit by the first spin but not the second it will not die even if it took enough damage to die with the first spin.
  4. T

Arena fight prep room

So not all builds are arena friendly. If you have any skills that have a persistent effect you have to activate them during the fight. It means you have to waste time during the fight that you would normally not have to. Potions can also be used before you enter a boss fight so you don't have to...
  5. T

Map in the way

If you play with keyboard and you have too many quickslots your map will move down in arcade. Obviously that is supposed to happen but for certain fights it can block enemies. Most notable is the Winter fight. He can teleport right behind the map so it looks like he disappears.
  6. T

Quest Board

It's function seems pretty obvious, tell you when new quests are available. As story progresses more will be able to be added to arcadia; new buildings and people. That also means more quests and maybe not just from the new people, some players may not think to look for quests from townsfolk...
  7. T

Winter's last stand

If you kill winter while he is charging his 5 consecutive attacks that launch the snowballs at you and the 5 direction ice wall he will still do the attacks even if you kill him before he actually starts attacking and right after will just teleport to center and fall down.
  8. T

power flower stunlock

If you stun the power flower when it is in the beam phase it stops and you get a free kill. It won't happen right away and maybe i got lucky and stunned it at the end of the phase and it didn't know how to proceed, like what happened with the frostling king that i found awhile ago. Edit: It's...
  9. T

eggs and treats

If you have the shop discount treat on and buy eggs from Chika in the town they get the discount applied to them.
  10. T

An unstoppable force

So if an enraged larvacid gets hit by the silver charge dodging strike it will show the stun effect over its head and will stop producing poison but will keep moving.
  11. T

[Visual] Kim

It's not really a bug but if you talk to Kim, the chemist in the science lab, her portrait does not match her sprite. It's just the hair not going the right way.
  12. T

Home Sweet Home

At the end of the festival you dad he will talk to you tomorrow and it fades to black and it is now just the regular town with you at the teleport pad. If you bought the house wouldn't it be cool to spawn there after. I think after you go to sleep after the festival you should wake up outside...
  13. T

Walking through people in the festival

I was playing the festival section and I noticed that when the pupil gets knocked out by the bell you can walk through him but not where he was standing. You can also walk through Marino but not Luke.
  14. T

An Abundance of Points

So at a certain point you have enough skill points to get everything you want and they just end up sitting there doing nothing or you end up getting a skill that you just won't use/is worse for your build. So what if you could turn them into talent points? With so many new talents added...
  15. T

Winter blink start bug

So in story mode if you blink onto the winter fight trigger area and skip the cutscene right away you will break the camera and it will stay on you for the fight. It doesn't happen if you blink too far into the room but a good first bit of the trigger will allow this to happen. If you don't...
  16. T

Remedi young too early?

So you talk to old Remedi and get a potion flask and you go on your way. If you go back to switch the potion you got before you finish FF he becomes young version before the quest is available that explains it. He even has dialogue that makes it seem like you already have the quest if you talk...
  17. T

Sentry fight bug

During the second mid-boss of the flying fortress if you use dodging strike and get the empowered strike it will sometimes send you 2x as far if you strike through the sentry. Not 100% sure but that is what looked like what happened. I beat the boss so I can't research more.
  18. T

potions and arcade

It's great that things are getting reworks but will arcade only have health potions until the arcade rework is out? I noticed that you get the "pet" food as drops in arcade right now. Edit: this should be in general discussions, sorry about that. A bit tired Also don't know how to change.
  19. T

(gameplay)refunding in arcade

The cost of refunding skills does not increase in arcade, always costing 15 g per refund.
  20. T

(gameplay)not the bees

So I was in arcade and there were 8 hives off of a clone the room challenge. After I managed to kill the hives there were about 8-10 bees in the room. Something similar happened in a room with a elite hive and I thought I remembered a bee cap but dismissed it that time. Well this time the room...