Search results

1. Prometheus

ARGH SO BLINDINGLY WHITE

Forums like this should have pre-packaged skins available for free. https://pixelexit.com/free-xenforo-styles/ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
  2. Prometheus

The Cloud

Cloud hits bees. Cloud is best summon.
  3. Prometheus

[Suggestion] Add utility to Static Touch for auto-attack builds

I had the same issue, had to keep putting it back on and it gets annoying mid-battle. Would love the ability to keep it up from auto-attacks.
  4. Prometheus

1H vs 2H (And Melee in General)

Yes, but at what level will you actually get all that? Also, Lightsaber nerfed in latest (upcoming?) patch.
  5. Prometheus

There's nothing to indicate that these comments will lose relevance, minus claims towards weapon stats and drop chances. If a pattern were adopted of 3 skills per weapon type with a number of general melee skills, you could easily implement weapon specific skill sets or add in DW. I whipped...
  6. Prometheus

First Impressions 2.0

The red slime challenge is hard enough. I'm waiting for a few more levels before coming back to it.
  7. Prometheus

[Suggesstion] Healer Class?

I'd also like to bring up Lifesteal and Spellvamp as ways to restore hp.
  8. Prometheus

I'd like to preface this post by saying I've put in a comparatively paltry 8 hours into this game, compared with many others. Enough to run through the story and experiment w/ 1H and 2H builds. I also played with my friend who ran a mage build so I've seen a variety of the magic the game...
  9. Prometheus

First Impressions 2.0

Opened it up, wacked a few things, then shut the game off. Felt a little dissatisfied as my story character w/ all the stuff I've worked for was unplayable. :S
  10. Prometheus

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

Minor Spoilers: In the room leading up to the Winter fight, with the spikes and the wind, you can get stuck in a corner due to the wind. It was on the left side, where the trees are less dense, towards the top. Sorry, wish I had a screenshot.
  11. Prometheus

[Suggesstion] Healer Class?

There's a MOBA, Bloodline Champions, where the healers of the game are more hybrid caster/healers, and there's a reduction in how effective heals are (or a limit, depending iirc) so you can only heal so much before it becomes useless for a time. It'd be nice to have more healy/support spells but...
  12. Prometheus

First Impressions 2.0

We did. I ended up going 1H and maxing out Shadow Clone which resulted in absolutely insane single-target damage. My roommate went chain lightning + pets which ended up working out well. We're caught up w/ the story so dunno what we're gonna do now. :P
  13. Prometheus

Local co-op and saves

I'd like to note it seems to save fine, but doesn't always sync well. Maybe make the game load the saves every time you go to that screen? We initially overwrote each-others characters but caught it before any damage was done.
  14. Prometheus

First Impressions 2.0

General impressions: I purchased this game last night and my roommate and I did couch co-op wayyyy later than we needed to. Difficulty was very reasonable on normal. Not a walk in the park but not rage-enducing "wtf" What you liked the most: The variety of builds. I went 2H attacker and my...
  15. Prometheus

Local co-op and saves

If I'm playing co-op with my buddy locally, using the double client hack, is there any chance of data loss when saving? Assuming I'm saving to slot 1 and hosting, and he's saving to slot 2.
  16. Prometheus

Will the tiers sell out?

Awesome, thanks for the info! Looking forward to the game. :)
  17. Prometheus

Will the tiers sell out?

I'm interested in the game but I was planning to wait until development came along a bit more before purchasing. The Rabby tier seems like a good deal, plus I want the hat, so I was wondering if it can sell out like Master Collection did.