Search results

1. TsReaper

Meaning clarifications

What's the dating method in the Grindea world? I've seen A.C. in the journal of the flying temple, which I believe is the abbreviation of "After Cataclysm". However in misc texts > Books > TipsForAspiringCollectors_Page01 I've also seen A.D. which seems to be the "Anno Domini" in the real world...
  2. TsReaper

Meaning clarifications

I suspect it's actually a player who bought a tier which allows adding something personal into the game, as we have a "Endasil" user in the fourm.
  3. TsReaper

Version 0.889a

There still seems to be some text mistakes related to the floors. All the "Hello <location name>" achievements have incorrect descriptions now.
  4. TsReaper

Version 0.889a

It seems that the font of the pin's description is not suitable for glyph-heavy languages like Chinese. What's strange is that for unknown pins the font works well. This is the Chinese translation project if it helps debugging.
  5. TsReaper

Version 0.889a

Nice to have an update on the Arcade mode! Under this difficulty (or simplicity I suppose?) I can finally beat Arcade mode once! With some bug reports of course: 1. The aura of the elite enemies remains on the floor when the traveller smashes all enemies with one hit. 2. The tiny thunder...
  6. TsReaper

Some misc texts are not marked as untranslated when the English text changed

I'm translating version 0.870d and I notice that in the dialogues, everyone on the ghost ship says that they are going to the "party" instead of going to the "ball". From what I remember, the quest is called "The Spectral Ball" instead of "The Spectral Party" so I went back to the misc texts and...
  7. TsReaper

It seems that SoG can run almost perfectly on Linux out of the box now!

I've just picked up Steam proton today, which is a tool for use with the Steam client that allows games exclusive to Windows to run on the Linux operating system. It's shipped with the Steam Linux client by default. Valve has tested this tool among many popular games (including games such as...
  8. TsReaper

The Path of Infinity is a LIE!

Sumsum Equalus only built 16777216 (= 2^24) rooms in the path of infinity, which means that this path indeed has an end! (Sorry for modifying the save files to try this number out :chicken:)
  9. TsReaper

[Gameplay] Players will get stuck if trapped by tornados when defeating Summer and Fall

In multi-player arcade mode, if a player is trapped by tornados when Summer and Fall are defeated, this player will get stuck and has to be pushed out of the room in order to continue playing.
  10. TsReaper

How to add support for glyph heavy languages (Chinese, Japanese, Korean etc)

It seems that Microsoft Visual C# 2010 is too outdated for Windows 10. I install it in a Windows 7 virtual machine and do all the rendering stuff in it.
  11. TsReaper

Version 0.830a

All objectives except the last one display incorrectly in all places(The last objective is "return to Penn").
  12. TsReaper

Version 0.830a

It seems that the objectives of the new collecting quests (Museum Closed and the Food Collecting quests) are not displaying correctly in Chinese (and also in other glyph heavy languages I suppose). Pommel (the weapon seller in the harbor) and Blokke (the armor seller in the harbor) speak the...
  13. TsReaper

Meaning clarifications

In Items::SandSharkDescription "These cute little things can swim through both sand and water! Might make a "good" movie..." I don't quite get the pun here. Is this description related to some shark themed movie?
  14. TsReaper

Meaning clarifications

In Desert::Inscription_MathCave04 "In the end I failed to graduate because I couldn't recite The Passage of Xixhllith." What's "The Passage of Xixhllith"? I searched Xixhllith but google didn't give me any result.
  15. TsReaper

Version 0.820c

This is really the most bug-free patch so far, with only the following minor bugs: 1. A minor visual bug of a pressure plate in the first map of the desert. 2. When talking to Candy during the museum quest right after giving out the ingredients, she will still ask the player to collect root...
  16. TsReaper

Version 0.780b

Watching the replay seems to remove all my Lood Eggs and my dragon egg from my inventory. It will also change the type of the taming item in my inventory. I should definitely demolish the cinema!
  17. TsReaper

Version 0.780b

Bug list cont. 4. One cannot go back to the other rooms on the same floor after the boss battle against the black ferrets in Mt. Bloom. The edges of the water in the room seem strange too. 5. In the "kill in order" challenge room in Mt. Bloom, some enemies are spawned outside the room. 6...
  18. TsReaper

Version 0.780b

Very nice update! From my perspective, Arcade Mode is quite fine-tuned after this update. The monsters and bosses are more forgiving yet still challenging. The brand new Arcadia indeed stimulates my will to play Arcade Mode over and over again...
  19. TsReaper

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

I think it's not the case. Haddock's dialogue, for example, contains several grammar mistakes to indicate that he lacks proper education. But this is the only grammar mistake in Weiv's dialogue.
  20. TsReaper

The Big SPELLING & TEXT MISTAKES Thread

Dialogue > RougeLike > Weiv01 > 3 of 3 ... being overrun by them cute little things... -> ...being overrun by those cute little things... Dialogue > RougeLike > Clint01 > 3 of 4 "Rabby" should be colored red.