Search results

1. TsReaper

Some misc texts are not marked as untranslated when the English text changed

I'm translating version 0.870d and I notice that in the dialogues, everyone on the ghost ship says that they are going to the "party" instead of going to the "ball". From what I remember, the quest is called "The Spectral Ball" instead of "The Spectral Party" so I went back to the misc texts and...
  2. TsReaper

It seems that SoG can run almost perfectly on Linux out of the box now!

I've just picked up Steam proton today, which is a tool for use with the Steam client that allows games exclusive to Windows to run on the Linux operating system. It's shipped with the Steam Linux client by default. Valve has tested this tool among many popular games (including games such as...
  3. TsReaper

The Path of Infinity is a LIE!

Sumsum Equalus only built 16777216 (= 2^24) rooms in the path of infinity, which means that this path indeed has an end! (Sorry for modifying the save files to try this number out :chicken:)
  4. TsReaper

[Gameplay] Players will get stuck if trapped by tornados when defeating Summer and Fall

In multi-player arcade mode, if a player is trapped by tornados when Summer and Fall are defeated, this player will get stuck and has to be pushed out of the room in order to continue playing.
  5. TsReaper

Fan Art from China

I'm not the creator of these fan arts. The creator of these fan arts is 二狗现在十分蛋疼 (steam nickname), and I post this thread on behalf of him as he is not quite good at English. He is also the creator of the video series about some amusing bugs in the game (click this link to view)...
  6. TsReaper

A series of video about bugs in SoG

(I'm not sure where I should post this thread, as one is supposed to post one bug per thread in the bug report section, so I just post it here.) I found a series of video about bugs in SoG (mostly about hitbox bugs caused by the Blink and the Piercing Dash skill) on a Chinese video website. It...
  7. TsReaper

[Visual] Some of the words by Naniva become "???" when using a translation

As the picture shown above, some of the words by Naniva become "???" (for example when the player gets hit) when using a Chinese translation.
  8. TsReaper

About Dad's name

I read the short story "Indian Camp" by Ernest Hemingway today. In the story, the author never reveals to the reader the name of hero's father. When referring to hero's father, Hemingway uses either "the father" or "the doctor". It suddenly comes to me that in SoG, our hero's father doesn't...
  9. TsReaper

[Visual/Gameplay] Chest appears in a strange place in Arcade mode.

I was playing Arcade mode and I was on the 7th floor. When I walked into a chest room, I found the chest blocking the entrance and I had to squeeze through it to get in (or I would be forced to go out of the room, maybe because I was too close to the entrance).
  10. TsReaper

[Visual/Text] The "string not found" problem about Biggs and Wedge during the festival

[SOLVED] Please move this post to "Solved Bugs" During the festival Biggs and Wedge are always playing the running game. Before their second run, in which Wedge jumps the gun and cheats, three "string_not_found" chatting bubbles will appear above Wedge.
  11. TsReaper

[Visual] The skill animation of "Smash!" with Summer Smite is incorrect

[SOLVED] Please move this thread to "Solved Bugs". When the character faces up or down and uses "Smash!" with a Summer Smite, the animation will becomes strange.
  12. TsReaper

[Visual]The "yellow dot" of the Season Temple disappears on the world map

[SOLVED] Please move this thread to "Solved Bugs". As we know, every location has a "yellow dot" on the world map which represents that location, but the "yellow dot" of the Season Temple disappears. (By saying "yellow dot" I mean the stuff pointed by the red arrow. You can see there is no...
  13. TsReaper

[Visual]Exclamation mark appears on Quinton in Master Ivy's office

After defeating Marino the player returns to the HQ. If we ignore Quinton and talk directly to Dad, exclamation mark will still appear on Quinton later on in Master Ivy's office. But everything else is fine, no strange dialogue, no incorrect quests etc. (Just ignore my character's HP...)
  14. TsReaper

[Suggestion] Design more special effects for cards

Instead of adding ATK, MATK, etc. to players, I think it'll be more interesting if we can design more special effects for cards. Like these. Shroomie card: Expand the visible area in spore clouds. Larvacid card: Take less damage when poisoned. Toxic Tulip card: Players can stay longer in poison...
  15. TsReaper

Can someone tell me the effect of Ghost Charm?

I'm doing some translation, and I'm translating the description of an item called Ghost Charm. Description: A translucent, weirdly cool blob of living ectoplasm. Squeezing it makes you turn ghostlike! If you want to get this item, you'll have to get S-rank in both Floor 5 and 6 in Arcade mode...
  16. TsReaper

[Visual]The player can move out of the screen

I was adventuring in the Mt. Bloom and solving puzzles, and I discovered that the player can move out of the screen using the "barrel(?)". It will be a little bit hard to solve the puzzle if we can't see where the player is located. (It will move out of the screen soon).