Search results

1. B

Reconnect after dc in Arcade multiplayer

Me and a friend regularly get a disconnect in Arcade. This is due to unstable wifi, but not something that we can change. Would be great if reconnecting mid-run was possible.
  2. B

[Bug] Wrong health displayed coop Arcade with Barrier

When my teammate gets hit in Arcade after I gave him a barrier, on his screen it looks like he gets hurt, even goes down to zero health without dying. He has to switch room to discover his actual health again. Initially it looks like there was no barrier at all, and then in the next room he gets...
  3. B

[Bug] Bloomo immune to Bronze charged plant

Bloomo is immune to Bronze charged plant summon (but not if there is no charge at all). Discovered this in Arcade
  4. B

Lost sound just when facing Winter in Arcade :(

See title. All other sound was still working, just the SoG sound was completely gone.
  5. B

Version 0.718b

Well what matters most is how powerful the other skills seem by comparison. It seems that I am significantly stronger with high level smash than with high level of any other 2h skill. Maybe it just fits my playstyle, but I don't think it is just that. EDIT: Might also be I just got better at...
  6. B

Version 0.718b

I am inclined to think the new Smash is a bit overpowered. I just finished the Arcade for the first time, before I never even made it to the temple. With Smash it felt fairly easy. Maybe it is just that the EP costs are very low. Really had a blast though!
  7. B

Blink got me stuck behind season orb

In the temple at Santa Fae, I somehow got stuck in the room to the right upper corner of the central room with the statue. The room where I got stuck is the one with the big pool in the middle, and lots of enemies spawn there. Got stuck behind the rightmost orb, and couldnt blink out of there.
  8. B

Version 0.718b

I strongly disagree. Even as you level it up, you won't always want to fully charge. But needing to go pick up your sword is troublesome sometimes and it is not fun to be stuck without weapon. In terms of progression, there are other ways that can strengthen this effect. Like adding the pick-up...
  9. B

Version 0.718b

"Firstly, getting to a boss will now refill your HP and EP, so you're always ready for a fair battle. This might be extended to some of the regular enemy gauntlets as well, but right now those work like before!" This isn't happening for me with any bosses :( EDIT: First boss it did work for...
  10. B

Version 0.718b

Isn't it only related to the distance between you and the ball?
  11. B

Version 0.718b

at level 2, swinging the branch into the smash ball crits slimes and rabbys for 400 damage :eek: Is this intended? It feels insanely powerful haha Love the pickup slash for the Titan's Throw, nice work :D EDIT: Some impressions: Smashing the ball through a crowd of creatures is tons of fun...
  12. B

Version 0.718b

Wow this looks fantastic! Damn the barrier nerf in arcade is quite a bit more drastic than I was expecting ^^'
  13. B

Facetank Arcade Build

Tried it out, works extremely well indeed. I added one point in blink when I saw room for it, saved my ass quite a few times. Although I really like the barrier skill, it probably needs some tweaks. I think it would be unfortunate to completely change the mechanic, but increasing the cooldown...
  14. B

[crash] while killing some frostlings

Probably had the same type of crash in Arcade against a Jumpkin-type of boss. Had barrier going on and used heroic slam. I didn't play much with entirely different builds, so I hope this info isn't misleading.
  15. B

Same setup, another crash doing Remedi's quest
  16. B

I was mostly using barrier, ice nova, and heroic slam. And an occasional blink. I think the crash happened at a time when I was charging heroic slam.
  17. B

Version 0.715a

I mostly tried barrier and blink, definitely enjoy blink a lot. I really like how the spam increases costs, allowing for 1 free blink at max level. Also, I like that barrier allows you to take less risk in going for perfect guard. However, I do feel that the 4 second cooldown after breaking is...
  18. B

Turning with shield: RB&LB

Hahaha well you were saying I should dodge better instead of try to turn really fast :p. But don't worry G-Meister, your videos show me that I can improve in plenty of other ways ;)
  19. B

Teddy's post made me realize I should probably control my blocking differently. I realize I have much more control and my reaction time is greatly improved when I use the D-pad rather than analog stick. Also, rather than attempt a super fast and flawless sequence of guard release >> new...
  20. B

What Thalldor describes is part of what makes blocking feel clunky to me. Think about: You just blocked a bee in front of you, but a boar is about to attack you in the back and there is no time to dodge (not everyone uses dodging strike). What you should instinctively want to do is turn around...