Search results

1. B

Reconnect after dc in Arcade multiplayer

Me and a friend regularly get a disconnect in Arcade. This is due to unstable wifi, but not something that we can change. Would be great if reconnecting mid-run was possible.
  2. B

[Bug] Wrong health displayed coop Arcade with Barrier

When my teammate gets hit in Arcade after I gave him a barrier, on his screen it looks like he gets hurt, even goes down to zero health without dying. He has to switch room to discover his actual health again. Initially it looks like there was no barrier at all, and then in the next room he gets...
  3. B

[Bug] Bloomo immune to Bronze charged plant

Bloomo is immune to Bronze charged plant summon (but not if there is no charge at all). Discovered this in Arcade
  4. B

Lost sound just when facing Winter in Arcade :(

See title. All other sound was still working, just the SoG sound was completely gone.
  5. B

Blink got me stuck behind season orb

In the temple at Santa Fae, I somehow got stuck in the room to the right upper corner of the central room with the statue. The room where I got stuck is the one with the big pool in the middle, and lots of enemies spawn there. Got stuck behind the rightmost orb, and couldnt blink out of there.
  6. B

[crash] while killing some frostlings

I was mostly using barrier, ice nova, and heroic slam. And an occasional blink. I think the crash happened at a time when I was charging heroic slam.
  7. B

Opening multiplayer save in single player, did I break it?

So I played multiplayer yesterday, which was a lot of fun. I accidentally opened that save file for a single player game, and as I was not the host, I started in my characters house and got a speech from his dad. 1) Did I break the file? 2) What happens if I just continue playing from that file?
  8. B

Turning with shield: RB&LB

It happens to me regularly that I somehow end up blocking into the wrong direction, and then I have to release block to turn which simply feels clunky. How about allowing us to turn while blocking with RB and LB? I haven't a clue about keyboard controls, but I bet there are decent buttons for...
  9. B

Mechanics of an interesting hybrid skill

It seems to me that hybrid builds could still use a bit of a buff. If not in terms of raw power, at least they could be made more interesting. I have the following idea for a support skill to fix that. Arcane Manifestation increases the damage of only melee skills (so not for normal attacks) by...