Search results

1. Tora

Visual, Spring stays after using commands to repeat Seasone's questline

Using the command to redo Seasone Spring now is forever following me and she is getting annoying. my friend says its also annoying so is there a way to fix it perhaps?
  2. Tora

[crash?] SoC won't start cause of an error!

how do i check my GPU?
  3. Tora

http://prntscr.com/gdnpqr the screenshot of second tab
  4. Tora

Conecpt for furture/after release

DISCLAIMER: Most of my ideas are bad I thought about making games about fighting with kitchen utensils. So might not be a great idea but I wanted it to share my idea for something in the future/after release Lets continue. It would be accessible in the arena where you go start the game it...
  5. Tora

anyone else like the bug (I think its a bug) that allows you to get Naniva again?

anyone else like the bug (I think its a bug) that allows you to get Naniva again?
  6. Tora

Questions: How do I update graphics card? Anwsers: I'm using a desktop so I don't think there is a graphics chip. I have not tried un-reinstalling xna. I have been able to play before (I was using a laptop in the past but it worked fine and I have been able to run in before on my new desktop but...
  7. Tora

I'm using windows 10 if that applys to anything. the error is http://prntscr.com/gcc3oe and its going on with some of my other games too. its kinda annoying. I don't know a lot about computers so if someone can help EDIT: I have also tried switching out of frontline. still the same I don't...
  8. Tora

Where can I post a question with out just having to make a new thread?

Where can I post a question with out just having to make a new thread?
  9. Tora

How do you..

How do you get this chest? http://prntscr.com/egwqjv
  10. Tora

Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

If you could predict when the full game will be released what would you say? Few months? About a year? More then a year? just wondering :) if this question was asked before.. sorry :(
  11. Tora

/Commands

do bees respawn then? I haven't seen any respawn
  12. Tora

/Commands

oh.. okay thanks
  13. Tora

/Commands

/beereset doesn't work haven't tried in multi but doesn't work in single i need the bee card ;w;! it didn't work when I used it at least.. bug? or do you need to do /resetbee? or /festivalreset or whatever that is first?
  14. Tora

Your profile picture always makes me laugh...

Your profile picture always makes me laugh...
  15. Tora

really?

really?
  16. Tora

or is it not passed mountbloom yet?

or is it not passed mountbloom yet?
  17. Tora

what's the most recent version? that has the most content?

what's the most recent version? that has the most content?
  18. Tora

CO-OP Hard mode Beast mode Story mode LFG

but i don't know you yets ;w;! jk, I do, but I'm busy eating it's Tora btw! same picture and stuff. (not doing this to get slimes name!)
  19. Tora

CO-OP Hard mode Beast mode Story mode LFG

wait wait wait can I join ?!?! I need something to do... are we gonna run new characters? or just with what we got?
  20. Tora

Hello?

NO MY CAKE Uh I mean sure but only a crum for you the rest is for me (insert evil laugh)