Search results

1. Rowan

Is It Just Me?

When I fight the hydra in the temple of seasons, the game gets extremely laggy. My game even crashed once. :(
  2. Rowan

New Matchmaking Thread!

So I recently made a Steam account so I can play with others. My username is heedlesskid. Add me So we can play together when we get the chance. Do steam sessions need passwords too? If that's the case then all my passwords are just gonna be "password" :D.
  3. Rowan

I Want a Group!

This is sorta an MMO RPG, right? In that case, I want a group! Yep, I'm recruiting to find awesome people to play with me. But are you awesome enough? I use one handed and fire magic. So I want a supporter, a two handed, and a mage. I'm 14 btw (though idc what age you are, it's just that right...
  4. Rowan

Give Me Attention

Hey I made an account yesterday, and I've posted a thread before this one already. But I'd still like to introduce myself. Also... Can someone give me some help with the emojis? I click the Icon and nothing happens. Just a weird tiny bar appears in this thread. Isn't there supposed to be a list...
  5. Rowan

Star Signs?

I want to know what all the available star signs are. For the demo version and beta. Please and thank you. P.S. What's with the 2 votes thingy? Why would I need this in my thread?