Search results

1. Tibbysan

No Shiny Apple Glitch?

When me and my sister play, she can't seem to get the shiny apple from, Oak, the get the Slime, she has Rabby, but Oak keeps telling her to keep her animals well feed. Not sure what may be wrong. I have also left her game and her go into single player mode and she still gets the same text from Oak.
  2. Tibbysan

Hairstyles?

I know you guys had some ?'s for the heroes. I was wondering if you guys held a contest or something for the next styles of hair for both genders, like for example, guy with long hair, A girl with braids. :)
  3. Tibbysan

Multiplayer on two computers no internet?

I'm wondering if anybody else had asked this, because there are points in time where the internet is acting up or the power is out for a while and people have laptops for the most part nowadays. So I was wondering if there is currently a way to play grindea with a friend ( for family member)...
  4. Tibbysan

[Suggesstion] Healer Class?

I have a few friends who just like me, love the game. But they were sad that there was no Healer Class. I was wondering if that could be a thing? :) (Sorry if this is the wrong area for this ^^; )