Search results

1. Akira

Steam Usernames and Steam Group

Feel free to add me: akira_udou
  2. Akira

Added you, maybe you're in for some multiplayer... but to be honest I have nearly no idea how...

Added you, maybe you're in for some multiplayer... but to be honest I have nearly no idea how this works :D
  3. Akira

8/176 players who submit score have beaten Arcade Mode.

To be fair I played quite much yesterday and at my #25 run I died at Phaseman when he was already nearly down because I found the strategy to beat him a little bit too late :( So on the next run I already knew how to defeat him. Personally for me it's just the more you play the better you get...
  4. Akira

I'm not sure, Terrorweed digging through you would make it undodgeable and unblockable. Just fought it again and as long as I take care not to stay too close to it or too close to the border of the room I don't have any problems blocking its dig attack with the shield. Edit: With a good shield...
  5. Akira

I'm not sure but it lately happened to me twice when I was standing to close to it and/or at the border of the room.
  6. Akira

Phew, I just managed to get #25. I had to switch strategy too, I actually prefer fast builds but with the 1H-skills I couldn't go far so I switched to 2H. You indeed have to try the best strategy which also suits you well and experience ways to beat certain monsters (best example the Boar)...
  7. Akira

Secret character unlocked: Akira

Haha yeah, and now say again "I talk to much" :D Like I said in the other thread, your posts are not just quantity but also quality ;) Yeah and I've been one of them until I decided to at least post bug reports. I don't understand why there are more people posting here though since there are...
  8. Akira

Secret character unlocked: Akira

I guess I should finally introduce myself :) My name is André, nicknamed Akira after the character in Air Gear (Manga > Anime, FYI ;) ), living in Germany. To give you an idea which weirdo is writing here: I'm following Secrets of Grindea since 02.09.2012 but registered far later on this...
  9. Akira

[Gameplay] Cancelling out of the 'Caught Fish' animation disables fishing spot.

I wanted to report this too. It's quite annoying in story mode when you go fishing for a longer while to feed your pets but break up the fishing when you see it won't be the fish you want. Sooner or later you'll have to re-enter the map because you can't fish anymore. Oh, also happens when your...
  10. Akira

[GAMEPLAY] Boar S rank time?

Personally I know that ;)
  11. Akira

[GAMEPLAY] Boar S rank time?

Actually I have the same problem. As soon as there's Boar in a room I have a hard time getting S rank. It's not impossible of course, yet IMO a bit too hard. Maybe add ~2 seconds?
  12. Akira

A Second Look: Concept Ideas to make the Bow a Primary Weapon

Holy crap, sorry but tl;dr O.o I know from other RPGs and MMORPGs, even an open source one in which I helped with some development together with my cousin, that balancing is very, and I mean very, difficult with ranged weapons such as a bow. It's already hard to find something that works in...
  13. Akira

Do powered Season Mages & Kinghts operate like elites?

Ah, okay, thanks, then I knew that already ;) Well since I experienced no higher drop chances for the "empowered" Season Knights and Mages too I always fight in summer environment which for me is the easiest one to fight in.
  14. Akira

Do powered Season Mages & Kinghts operate like elites?

I'm a bit confused: what is elite and what is empowered? I know the yellow mobs but which are they and what are the others?
  15. Akira

Where is everyone?!

I believe many people are like me: being around but not posting much. Personally I changed that a bit. @The G-Meister Maybe you talk much but you talk about interesting stuff so that's totally fine ;)
  16. Akira

[GAMEPLAY] Lantern Jack shoots through trees

Also happens with the Frostlings' snowballs, so maybe other enemies with ranged attacks too.
  17. Akira

Thinking of doing some recording... What would people like to see?

Sounds interesting. What do you mean by "Helpful forum stuff"? Picked every point except for this one by now.
  18. Akira

[Visual] Enemies turn whitish...

... when being attacked by the Smash skill and Cloud summon at the same time and stay like that, like this: I tried it on some other enemies. As far as I can tell it only happens to those which can be smashed aways with the Smash skill. So e.g. it doesn't work on a Yeti.
  19. Akira

[Gameplay] Summons keep attacking the Toy Machine

Nothing game breaking. Title and pic say it all. Oh, I wrote "summons", I only tested the cloud though.
  20. Akira

Vilya's Work-blog! (aka Pixel Ferrets behind the scenes)

Zlatan Ibrahimovic! Well not exactly but somewhat. I'd so make a character based on him with this hairstyle, I like it :) Nice suggestions btw.