Search results

1. Akira

Secret character unlocked: Akira

I guess I should finally introduce myself :) My name is André, nicknamed Akira after the character in Air Gear (Manga > Anime, FYI ;) ), living in Germany. To give you an idea which weirdo is writing here: I'm following Secrets of Grindea since 02.09.2012 but registered far later on this...
  2. Akira

[Visual] Enemies turn whitish...

... when being attacked by the Smash skill and Cloud summon at the same time and stay like that, like this: I tried it on some other enemies. As far as I can tell it only happens to those which can be smashed aways with the Smash skill. So e.g. it doesn't work on a Yeti.
  3. Akira

[Gameplay] Summons keep attacking the Toy Machine

Nothing game breaking. Title and pic say it all. Oh, I wrote "summons", I only tested the cloud though.
  4. Akira

[Gameplay] Collision missing on two trees in Western Evergrind Fields

Title says it all. I hope I'm right on this, I checked all other trees in this map and only those two have no collision:
  5. Akira

[Gameplay] Santa Fae -> Seasonne: map entry

Couldn't find a thread about this, so guessing it's unreported yet. No big deal but should be mentioned, AFAIK it's just a small warp fix: When leaving Santa Fae south to Seasonne the map entry is too far on the right side. When pressing ↓ you'll end up in a tree instead of the path. Can't...
  6. Akira

[Gameplay] "Stuck" behind wall after entering the room

Quite wondering that no one posted this yet as it happens to me quite often, but I'd not wonder if I failed searching in the list and the forum's search function. So if this was reported already: Sorry! I think this picture says (nearly) everything. It's right after entering the room: IIRC...
  7. Akira

Problems with payment methods

Hello everyone and sorry if this is the wrong forum section - didn't find a fitting one by reading the descriptions. As the title says I'm having some trouble with the payment methods. I have a PayPal accoung I'd like to use, so obviously I click at the PayPal button in the pre-order section on...