Search results

1. subaru313

[Arcade mode][Visual][Gameplay] Grindea statue blocks entry

There is a visual bug in some of the rooms with Grindea statues. In one of the rooms of the Flying Fortress the statue stands in the top wall, but is still assessible. This one was a little nastier: The Grindea statue and the season orbs together block the entry of the room so you can't...
  2. subaru313

[Gameplay] Arcade: Master Ji's Shield Training

Same bug during the "Mt Bloom" challenge, here another pic: I had to close the game without saving due to the bug because I could neither inflict nor take damage. It was my first time reaching Mt Bloom and now I have to get there again to unlock the challenge another time :confused:
  3. subaru313

Version 0.780b

In Nightmare mode 'All Elites' the blomos on the 3rd and 4th floor are actually not elites.:
  4. subaru313

Tested out the new Arcade stuff instead of doing my homework T_T

Tested out the new Arcade stuff instead of doing my homework T_T
  5. subaru313

Version 0.780b

Thanks for your clarification. I guess I died too quick for the potion to refill then :p
  6. subaru313

Version 0.780b

Hi guys, thank you so much for the update! Arcadia feels a lot more satisfying now and I can't wait to unlock all the new stuff. Trunk is a really cute opposite of Bag, good job there too. I especially like how he reminds me of the healing orb I left in the first room :D As for bugs, I once...
  7. subaru313

[Suggestion] Music settings in the Player House

Very nice idea. I'm torn between choice 2 (natural progression) and choice 3 (items). Perhaps you could unlock the background music for the different areas as you progress through the game and also be able to find (or purchase) special music that doesn't appear elsewhere in the game? A bonus...
  8. subaru313

Version 0.705b

Love the housing! Actually I quite liked it that you were able to place carpets on top of each other. Gives the room this cozy overstuffed look :D The Tai Ming bed expands out of the house when placed like this at the bottom edge: In general I'd like to be able to rotate stuff more freely...
  9. subaru313

A quest for Robin?

Hi everyone, I recently played with a friend who's a really straightforward type of gamer. She'll pursue all the quests with great enthusiasm and fish or farm cards for hours. Still, she can't be bothered to read through all the charming NPC content (I really can't understand her in this...
  10. subaru313

[Gameplay] Chest pushes you back out of chest room again

Oh dear, seems I still can't use the search properly :eek: Sorry^^
  11. subaru313

Making fishing startup less annoying

Now that you mention it - did you explain your 2H build in detail anywhere? I'd be interested :D I'm still experimenting around with various builds. In the moment I go with a lot of passive skills (ff and cloud) because my hardware is outdated and makes the game stutter which makes arcade a...
  12. subaru313

[Gameplay] Chest pushes you back out of chest room again

Got up to floor 7 in Arcade mode - Happily I saw that there's another chest just before the boss. Ready to embrace it's treasure I stepped into the room... And it kicked me out again right away! What a nasty chest :eek: Luckily, I could walk through the remaining third of the door :p But...
  13. subaru313

Making fishing startup less annoying

There are three sizes: Big bar, medium bar and small bar. Big and small bar always give you fish, depending on the floor you're on it's always the same. For example in Evergrind Forest big bar always has a whimp (sellable for 10G) and the small bar always has an Eel (75G). In Pumpkin Woods...
  14. subaru313

Additional new NPCs in Arcade

Well, no one has to open the chests ;) If the HP loss bothers you, how about the gas corrodes one of your equipped items instead? Once the time bar is empty there's a pop up window telling you that your armour corroded and fell off.
  15. subaru313

Additional new NPCs in Arcade

How about a curse that fills the dungeon with the poisonous gas from Mount Bloom? Effectively that would mean you'll have to clear the floor from starting room (here the chest would have to be in the first room I guess) to boss in time for, say, an A-grade? We don't want to be too mean ;) ...
  16. subaru313

How to use the Forums - FAQ and Tips & Tricks

Thanks, that helps a bunch :D
  17. subaru313

How to use the Forums - FAQ and Tips & Tricks

Sorry for asking such a basic thing but I wondered if the right character to separate the words in the search bar is the comma? Or maybe the semicolon? I practised searching with trying to find threads I knew about already. But I'm still not getting good search results most of the time :confused:
  18. subaru313

[Gameplay] Arcade mode - Smart start perks leaves toy wand in inventory

:naniva: The weapon perks in Arcade mode (sharp start, brutal start, smart start) are supposed to change the respective starting weapon in your inventory (wooden sword, big branch, toy wand) to a better version (apprentice rod, squire's sword, squire's claymore) and let the starting weapon...
  19. subaru313

[Visual][Gameplay] The BIG Out of Bounds & Clip Thread! Glitches

It's actually not the player being out of bounds in this one: Happened during rewinding and you could push it back up (but not to the left or right, forgot to try pushing it down :( )
  20. subaru313

Version 0.612d

I LOVE him <3 @Vilya and @Fred Great work, the sprite is so cute :D Totally agree with Own, it would be a waste to just have him there at the festival. I always thought that the game needs more NPCs you can buy from. If you don't want to have him move around the way Own suggest, let him...