Search results

1. haneko

I'm willing to help with the development in any way...

The only problem is that in rpg maker XP I s what I used since I hate chibi graphics, it just doesn't work for the style of my project. im using 16 wide by 32 high sprites for a retro feel. Yeah I have to put in 3 bars 1 for health 1 for energy and 1 for resolve. Its part of my combat system...
  2. haneko

yes one must avoid getting too greedy with micro transactions. now my main problem is getting the database for my game finished.....TT__TT I was wondering if there were ways to tweak the code in rpg maker xp to have different attributes than the default?
  3. haneko

Hello new person here....>_>

Boy its more complicate than I though I might need more time or cheat with rpg makerXP...;P I want to change a few things on it so I can change attribute logic on it... and attributes, also making the combat more like pokemon should be an option....
  4. haneko

well I have to make money somehow. but you have to understand the idea of these dlcs. you don't need them and the full game even without dlcs has plenty of good things in it. there is no push for paying its just that it pays for the costs as making this game is costing me a lot of time and...
  5. haneko

MY game project is a free to play model with micro transactions being optional without giving things that would make it pay to win. If you make textures and dlcs (via modding). Of course you get the dlc for free is meant as a thank you from my development group. The point is to have players go...
  6. haneko

Boss Guide.*Spoilers!*

ok but for now im going to at least beat those boss to know their patterns. nothing beats first hand experience.
  7. haneko

New on the Block

I started a conversation with you for the story comet fall.
  8. haneko

New on the Block

I kind of want to keep a first person perspective but who that person is, that's dependant on the chapter. as for the werewolf thing its mostly about the era like as in prehistory, antiquity or medieval era...
  9. haneko

Boss Guide.*Spoilers!*

I work usually on the getting familiar with the boss that's why speed runs are beyond me. I cant pay attention to everything on that level.
  10. haneko

New on the Block

the problem is im good at making fictional worlds that make some sense the problem is I cant write proper paragraphs, and I haven't been in highschool since I was 20, so for the last 12 years I haven't had the best grammar. Cant write a script much less a few pages before starting over. I have...
  11. haneko

Boss Guide.*Spoilers!*

I understand that but my guide is to get familiar with the boss tactics. speed runs is often a high damage build to take out a boss in as few hits as possible to save time. im not a speed runner so I wouldn't know about most effective speed running tactics to reduce the amount of frames...
  12. haneko

Boss Guide.*Spoilers!*

I don't really know how to do that so I figure warning with the title would ward off some of the spoiler sensitive people. also this is my first boss walkthrough on a forum. Im doing a lot of testing for the slime boss right now...
  13. haneko

New on the Block

Don't have too I have a full language course at home. we could use those to learn enough Japanese to get by. then the only way to get better is exposure to the language. its good for about 45 levels it think... I have 2 novels on the side I have been putting off due to a lack of structure...
  14. haneko

New on the Block

nice to know another multi-linguist I used to know Spanish, English and french. but I have dropped my Spanish, and am currently attempting to learn Japanese. I have an out of date 2002 japanese course. also since you are good at spelling and stuff if I work on a novel would you help me write...
  15. haneko

Boss Guide.*Spoilers!*

this thread is meant to be used as a boss strategy guide so because its a strategy guides there are going to be some spoilers. this is to help some people fight bosses were it might not seem so easy to defeat them this is to help them understand the bosses patterns and help them become better...
  16. haneko

ok. I will look for the inheritance. this is way more helpful then where I have been before. So if I want to essentially make a list its not like an array where I just place an "@" label and use goto commands to go there. I need to understand a reference system. and a template system. I...
  17. haneko

I kind of wanted an infinite map size. so I can focus on what I actually put in. or maybe start with a small map size where I can expand on it with the extra zones. if we talk in cell size start with a world map size of 23x23 where a zone of 21x21 is the home island zone. and when you place...
  18. haneko

well you see my problem is getting the layout there. i mean on paper its not a complicated theory but in code its a problem. I want to use a layer system for storage purposes, so we are talking about a 5 layer pileup. 1.Top = weather effects and event storage 2. overhangs 3. obstructions and...
  19. haneko

im doing something of similar nature but with routes, areas and towns.
  20. haneko

but ruby is only easy to use If you already know c++ or C# that's the problem and rpg maker is too limiting when you don't know how to code. But if someone oculd help me with that it would be nice. now for the map engine. lets think like (dungeon maker) game the only difference is its not a...