Search results

1. GilVallus

(Spoilers ig) [Redacted Boss]

I've been hella inactive here, but I have been keeping track of the devblog and vilya's blog and wanted to throw in a third idea on how the final phase could go: The idea of them being stationary and spewing enemies/items is nice, but I think the mimic should be technically vulnerable through...
  2. GilVallus

Accidentally went straight to rambling instead of starting here

Hopefully I don't get hunted down for my transgression. I'm currently a student at Neumont University in Utah, and am planning on going into a Network-Hardware kind of field (IT but not the call center kind plsno). I got this game on a whim (instead of food) and I must say it was definitely...
  3. GilVallus

[Visual] Whirlslash occasionally summons translucent textures

It's somewhat rare and seems to correspond with taking damage (or something), but sometimes using the skill will cause a graphical glitch for a split second around a character. It's very brief, so capturing the glitch in the act is tricky. Either the attack is pulling a blown-up, broken version...
  4. GilVallus

Hard Mode Summer and Autumn are Pain

WARNING: SALT AHEAD While technically I did finally beat them, the amount of belligerent squawks between my innumerable deaths was too high. Using a 2H character with a gold charge spin attack or 1H shadow clone character works (barely), and I shudder to think of how the fight would've went for...