0.680a Feedback

NicholasIV

Green Slime
As far as boss difficulty, I'd say the first boss was, what you'd expect for the buildup, challenging but do-able.

The second boss battle felt a bit choppy, but that's partially due to the mechanics of the fight and to that degree understandable. It's not quite compatible with my build (below) which is unfortunate, and the main reason I died once during the fight was there wasn't
a healing opportunity really between this fight and the last one. Also have no idea how to access one of the new items aside from the vendor, anyone find the stuffed such and such in the update?

Level 26 Summoner (Swarm primary attack, passively have Snoman and Stormcloud hanging around), the main issue I had is with the time investment in regaining mana, then charging up my attack, then shooting it at the enemy, they teleport and my attack either misses, or falls off. Up until Tai-Ming I feel the build was quite competitive, not the strongest way to clear content however it feels very nerfed and also it feels the nerf wasn't really needed.