2 Handed Weapon

uLiN0sAJ

Green Slime
acttr
I just got to the toy factory and met Luke. He was damn OP with his axe and 1k swings. I looked it up and saw on Weekly Recap #94 some axes were added. Are there any 2H weapons that are better than the smashlight right now? 1H weapons got that laser saber that deals more damage than the 2H smashlight so I'm feeling underpowered doing the beserker style build. Thanks in advance.

Honeydew

Green Slime
I agree, there needs to be a 2 handed weapon slightly stronger than the light sword to make the shield sacrifice valuable.

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
I agree, there needs to be a 2 handed weapon slightly stronger than the light sword to make the shield sacrifice valuable.

Actually, thanks to advances in modern combat techniques you can still use your shield even with two-handed weapons!

uLiN0sAJ

Green Slime
Yes its just as Teddy said, you can press shield button right after you connect your attack to cancel the rest of the animation so you can somewhat negate the slow atk speed of 2h weapon. 2h weapons always have higher dmg than 1h weapons, but the smashlight is 1 tier below the laser blade so 2h build is kinda underpowered imo. its so unfair that our dumb Luke who cant even solve an easy puzzle has that cool axe and OP atk dmg
acttr

Aurophobia

Halloweed
2-Handers are still capable of doing a LOT of damage. I have no problem pumping out damage with it (yes I can do a crazy amount of damage with laser sword plus the shadow clones, but from what I see with the new enemies, having that extra range + hit stun is pretty nice) I still think magic is underpowered, and not viable solo. Also, the fact that using wands for your weapon is just useless.