2d/3d error in Courtyard map

asdfg

Green Slime
Hola!

For reasons unknown image from days past sparked in the back of my head. It was a terrible sight and at first I couldn't place it anywhere. But then it got to me: months ago I saw in-progress update on your dev blog (weekly recap #259). Back then I was a different person and couldn't be bothered to report this seemingly small issue. But now I can't hold back anymore so I present you all a "puzzle". In the attachment 1 you can see a small part of a screen capture. Try to notice what is wrong with it. Tip: try to draw it in 3rd from different angle.

This might be a design choice (which I doubt) but the stairs leading to the upper balcony (I assume they are stairs and supposed to be sloping at different angle than the wall with the door on it) can't be like that. In the second picture you can see why.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    83.3 KB · Views: 9
  • 2.png
    2.png
    16.2 KB · Views: 7

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
I'd rather assume that 2D representation is correct, which means the actual stairs look something like this from angle:
yyVE2kh.png

Sure, that seems hard to climb, but they are fine to me :naniva: :chicken:

It might be one of these "impossible shapes" too. You know, magic.

res7less

Jumpkin
I had to make sure 1 was a png, not a gif. Otherwise there is always a chance for something to happen when you're getting close to the monitor, trying to spot something in a tiny picture. Ahem, or so I've heard.