5 Glitches I've Found

Zekke

Green Slime
The first glitch is one in seasonne. Using piercing dash you can clip straight up this wall or stop in the middle of it and walk out.
2015-12-24_00004.jpg

The second glitch is one I pointed out in a different thread. After using /seasonreset and clearing the temple again, Naniva doesn't stop following you.
2015-12-24_00002.jpg

The next glitches I currently do not have screenshots of.

The third glitch occurs with Dodging Strike. By using the ability to jump backwards through any loading zone that does not reset the enemies (so ones that do not trigger a loading screen), the ability will get stuck charging until whatever it is bound to is pressed again. Upon using the ability, the attack sends you forwards way farther than the intended range (about the range of a Bronze Charge Piercing Dash).

The fourth glitch is a visual that occurs in the room shown below. Occasionally when entering the room from the shown area, clouds will appear on the floor when they obviously shouldn't be there. (Still trying to get a screenshot of this, it happens rather rarely and I forgot to do so last time ):< )
2015-12-24_00008.jpg

The final glitch (also haven't got a screenshot of) happens when you kill Autumn too fast. Basically if you kill Autumn as soon as the fight starts, Summer will continue to attack after the fight and cutscene is over. This fixes itself if you leave the room.