Ability Ideas

SoulHaruno

Green Slime
Fine i'll be much more blunt and much more punctual.

REPLACE THE FIREBALL SPELL!!!!

It gets overshadowed by the other spells for example who would want to chuck a fireball when you can just murder things with a swarm of bugs or have shadow clones chain hits together like no tomorrow.

Might I pitch that it gets replaced with a summon phoenix spell since there is a summon spell for each of the three other elements (summon plants, summon ice golem, summon storm cloud) that there should be a fourth one where the stages are as thus goes.

First stages: It's a cute little flying baby phoenix that attacks not to much but not entirely useless at least enjoyable to watch.

Second stages: It turns into a much bigger phoenix that actually looks a bit threatening, it attacks much more often and has a high chance to burn on it.

Final stage: It turns into a massive phoenix that uses either the flamethrower and/or meteor spells for you from time to time in between attacks (just pitching the idea if it seems a bit OP at least it'll be balanced out by the long grind it'll take)

Alternative idea

Replace it with a permanent buff like the shadow clone for example it's just instead it gets replaced by a swirling dance of swords (whatever it does is up to you) only reason why I pitch that is because it'll be like a buffing version of the static touch spell is all

That's all if you take the idea great if not then oh well.

Last edited: