About the slime slow...

AvonSenpai

Green Slime
Well i playing atm Arcade mode and with the Furious red Slime...
well even with 4 people its nearly impossibel for us to kill him cause his Dmg is high no matter how much armor we get but the dmg itself isnt the problem the problem is mor ethe Slow of the Slime hemakes the slime stays to long that u can evade after some seconds anywhere he 100 % hit one of us and with 1-3 Hits everyone is death. I know some players did it still solo, but for a normal generell player i think its to hard :/.

My Suggestion is that we maybe get any Item or something to lower or remove the slow from a player like the Ice Boots in the Story so we can have atleast a little chance when we drop this item before this boss to survive him D:

And Yes we tryd every Skill Combo or Strategy that we know to kill him but still failing after 50 Trys :/

I Hope i didnt missed anything that already do it then sorry for it .-.

Last edited:

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Apart from beating Winter, the Furious Giga Slime is supposed to be the toughest thing currently in Arcade Mode! We're even going to add a specific achievement just for beating him in patch 0.56h (the one after the Leaderboard patch).

While he is very hard, as you say he isn't impossible, and I think someone on the forums made a video of how to beat him if you want some tips! Since he's completely optional, I don't think he should be nerfed even if he's too tough for normal players. After all "normal players" have a lot of other things to do in the game, while the "crazy players" only have a few super difficult things :D

Being four people doesn't help much since he scales with the amount of players.

AvonSenpai

Green Slime
Apart from beating Winter, the Furious Giga Slime is supposed to be the toughest thing currently in Arcade Mode! We're even going to add a specific achievement just for beating him in patch 0.56h (the one after the Leaderboard patch).

While he is very hard, as you say he isn't impossible, and I think someone on the forums made a video of how to beat him if you want some tips! Since he's completely optional, I don't think he should be nerfed even if he's too tough for normal players. After all "normal players" have a lot of other things to do in the game, while the "crazy players" only have a few super difficult things :D

Being four people doesn't help much since he scales with the amount of players.

Yeah i know the scales but was more the Comment that we still tryd with def Support skill + range Mage skill , melee and Tank but i dont understand why he makes so much dmg D: .
Well when he is suppose to be so hard then i will maybe beat him anyday when i got luck for now then i will still abort the quest :< ty for the Reply Teddy-Sama

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Wouldn't it be harder to beat the Furious Giga Slime with 4 players since you don't have as much control over who the boss will jump after? I mean if he jumps around switching target all the time then properly positioning the slime trails would be almost impossible. I think if you wanna beat the Furious Giga Slime you have to play him alone and practice so much that you don't even take damage from him. Which sucks since you first have to reach floor 4 every time you want to try again and by the time at least I get there I've already forgot what I'm supposed to do. There is so much time between tries that I could never really get into it. If only the slime trails were the same in Arcade as in the Arena. :(