alert("Hello World");

Hey everybody!

The name's Cheeseitup, and man I love this game! I believe I've had it since about last Christmas, and I'm not so great. It took me quite a few tries to beat the Giga Slime, and I play on normal, mind you. Luckily, waiting for updates and a desire to collect all the cards and craft all the things has made me fairly overleveled and overgeared, I think.

I have a long time experience with videogames, and own a N64, GBA, and a ThinkGeek NES/SNES thingamabob. In the past year or so, I started coding, so I understand the logic behind some of the games code and why some bugs happen, so I'm pretty much the best person here. Before you spam me with comments of admiration, let me finish.

I found this game through NintendoCapriSun, an amazing LP'er. I started looking into it, but didn't buy it for about a month as I couldn't decide which tier to get. Eventually, I decided I should buy the freaking game already, so I just went with SnowBacca. I'm still a kid, and I can be really stupid sometimes, so don't judge me too harshly. Anyway, I'm glad to be a part of these forums.

See ya around,
Cheeseitup