Arcade Challenges

Matt

Green Slime
I have no idea if this has been suggested before or if its even a already planned feature but I think it would be cool to have challenges you can active in the town for Arcade Mode there was that one quest from Bishop that you had to get to Floor 3 without gaining any xp and fighting all elite mobs but I was wanting to do a no xp run with normal mobs or a xp on elite mob only run. I'm sure others could add on to this with challenges they think could work but while I was doing that quest all I could think of was those two.

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
I have the cool idea about adding options as you complete challanges. Beating a quest where you don't gain any exp would unlock a setting at maybe the Bishop that allows you to activate this no exp thing and in return you would gain 1.05 x score or something. If anybody has played Bastion you have the idols (if I remember correctly) to increase the difficulty of your game and the score gain. Would be sweet to have something like that in the Arcade mode to make it even more fun. :3