Arcade Mode-Evergrind

Xalaron

Green Slime
I would love to see a new alternative arcade mode. One with no character reset. You have a town you build up, with shops and various buildings that would give the player passive buffs like cards once built. A buildable pet farm aswell. Have it cost gold or specific crafting mats for the various buildings.

I like the other arcades map system and random generated levels. However I would love to see some levels that have infinite respawn so the player could stop and grind some levels or currency as they see fit. If the player dies they revive in town but do not lose equipment. Maybe add a death penalty of % gold loss or % experience loss. Maybe add teleport plates every 10 or 20 floors so you don't have to clear from the ground floor every single time since you wouldn't lose gear.

The point of this arcade would be a simple, endless grind along with endless progression. I don't know if the game has a level cap, but if the player ever reaches it they can continue progressing via leveling a pet for addition stats.

I like the original arcade mode up until my character dies, at that point I just don't see a reason to come back.