Long ago, a great, wise man by the name of Own posted 2 Arcade Mode survival guides here on the forums. This inspired me in the grinding days of my youth to do something similar...somewhat. Below you'll see a link to a video on how to get through arcade with Berzerk and Whirlslash. I also talk about ways to optimize your damage with this build. I started off with that one because it's probably one of my favorite builds (and probably one of the lamest builds).

Nowadays, most people don't play arcade, so I don't know how useful this'll be. But I'm putting it out there anyways. I plan to do Meteor next weekend or the week after (or the week after that...or...). If there are any builds in particular that someone wants to see, let me know.

In the video description on YouTube, the video is divided into floors. So if you want to skip to certain parts of the video, feel free.

Please excuse my somewhat quiet voice -- especially in the early part of the video. It gets kinda better towards the end... I'll change the sound ratio on the next video.