Archer Wars

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Sorry for advertising another game here on the forum but as the proud brother I am I just have to share my little brother's steam workshop custom game: Archer Wars. This started out as a school project of his in his last year in high school but as far as I can tell his motivation comes from his passion to the game and he plans on continuing to work on it even after he finishes his project in school (at least at the moment). If you're familiar with the game Warcraft 3 you might have played the original map "Archer Wars: Legacy" (the original was not made by my brother, it was made by a guy named cleeezzz). The concept of the game is a Free For All skillshot based PvP arena where the objective is to be the first player to reach 20 kills. There are currently 3 classes in the game and a couple of items to aid you in your battle against the other players.

If you wanna know more or try out the game you can read more at his workshop page here: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=358561265

Every Monday at 8pm GMT+1 (Swedish time) he plans on hosting a public game for everyone to join. If you wanna know more about when that happens you can join his steam group and get notified when he's hosting a game. Steam group can be found here: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/archerwars

If you guys don't like me advertising this here then I understand and I'll accept my punishment.

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Information must be free.
Yeah, but I respect the devs and if they find it disrespectful of me to take advantage of their community that they've built then I would rather delete my post than start a big scene. Since I have been here for such a long time I've gotten a basic understanding of what they agree with and disagree with so when I posted this I was about 99.99% sure that they would be okay with it. Since I don't know them in person I can't be 100% sure about what they think so just in case they disagree with what I'm doing I'm making it clear that I don't wanna cause any trouble. The devs have been so nice to me and I certainly don't want to make them upset. :)

Teddy

Developer
Staff member
Let me add that final 0.01 %!

We're totally fine with this :)

PS: the game looks very cool, and seems to be super popular with russians? :D

GarlicJelly

PS: the game looks very cool, and seems to be super popular with russians? :D
Yeah, I don't know what's up with the russians but I guess there is a massive amount of them that play dota 2? I don't know. :p