Are Season Knight / Mage Cards Glitched? [Spoiler: No.]

Brisbe

Green Slime
I'm running 0.675a, and I'm simply not getting any luck trying to get these to drop. For comparison, I currently have 674 Season Shards, and have spent 30 on Recipes. Conservatively, this means I've fought at least a thousand Season Knights / Mages combined. Am I just in that 5% space of not receiving a card drop, or is something going on with this current patch?

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
I could probably bet with you it's just luck (or lack thereof), as that tends to be the case. I don't believe I've grinded in the Temple of Seasons this patch so I can't confirm, but we haven't had anyone else flag this yet. However there have been quite a few posts where people have brought up this topic as a whole. Seen as cards are such a rare thing anyway, I might come up up with a potential system that could be implemented which increases your chance the more you grind. Video games are supposed to be fun after all, not a chore. You shouldn't have to grind for more than 3/4 hours to get an area to 100% completion.

Brisbe

Green Slime
Thanks for the reply...was doing just a little grinding just as your message came in...and yeah, one of the two cards finally dropped. XD Still have to grind out the other.

And yes, I would certainly appreciate that sort of system...I admit I'd been thinking on that myself as I went through a lot of these grinds. :)

Edit: Okay. Apparently The G-Meister is blessed. Within 5 minutes of getting that reply, I went from 'no cards' to 'both cards dropping'. I hail you, oh G-Meister.

SacredFire

Green Slime
I can confirm that they are not glitched, i have 2 characters that have obtained both the Mage and Knight cards during this patch.