[Audio] Flying Fortress

Learn

Green Slime
In adventure mode, when you get to flying fortress and open the computer in the "Big door" room, after the cut scene ends... there's no music. I realize that while the cut scene is going off, the music being turned off for ambiance is a good thing. But afterwords, maybe make the music of the Flying Fortress made slowly fade back in? Maybe? It only happens to not have music after the cut scene. But anytime you enter the room after leaving it after the cut scene, it comes goes to the theme for Flying Fortress.

KoBeWi

Jumpkin
Do you mean the first time when you enter the dungeon? If I remember correctly, there's no music at all while temple is on ground (or there's some other quiet theme playing). When you turn on the first machine, you still don't know that the temple is flying, so it makes sense to play the main music only from when you discover it.

The G-Meister

Giga Slime
so it makes sense to play the main music only from when you discover it.
It does make sense, but the room itself doesn't actually have a music track assigned to it. This causes other bugs such as if you die in that room and respawn quick enough, the death music continues to play. I'm pretty sure I posted about it somewhere here.