Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Luqas

Green Slime
Hello! It's been years since I play this game and never get tired of it, still trying to complete an arcade run with all catalysts on!

However I need to ask one thing, recently I've been playing arcade with a friend online and noticed a few bugs like enemies misplacement (getting hit by an invisible enemy when in your screen it is somewhere else) and Boss bugs (the Mimic boss gets completely lost when it does its 3 jumps after following the path it set out to). We are playing the frontline version so we understand there might be bugs, just trying to know if these are already known ones and will be addressed as it punishes multiplayer runs a bit :( love the game so much, thank youu!

Brumm

Green Slime
Hello, just on my way of completing every achievement, and accidentally find something...weird during the true ending final boss fight.
It seems that in co-op game players can abuse the hardmode mechanic that Zhamla always tries to steal players' barrier first, thus making one player continuously giving barrier to four players while the other three players attack Zhamla like hitting a train dummy(because he just keep stealing barriers and doing nothing else) possible...well I guess this can be fixed by making Zhamla invulnerable during the stealing process probably?
By the way we are playing 1.0 version

SirMoogle

Green Slime
Congrats on making it out of beta!

My question is are monsters able to drop cards in the arena? Currently trying to farm some that don't seem to respawn too often like in the Flying Fortress.