Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

Wiliner

Green Slime
I know its a stupid question but I didn't find another place to post it. :(
Where I can craft the Wooden Sword? I need it to make a stronger sword but I sold the first one...

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
No, we don't have any healing potions or healing spells in the game! You have to rely on health orbs for healing, or head back to town to heal back up to full health. :)

GarlicJelly

Friendly Moderator (Formerly known as GoodStuff)
Probably later when you can enter the Mansion in the Southern Fields. My guess is when we can cross that river on the right side, close to the statues. :3

Wiliner

Green Slime
I need an item droped from GUM-D4M to craft a 1h sword but I can't fight with him again, so there is no way to make the sword?

And how can I get this chest?
23uaook.png

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

I need an item droped from GUM-D4M to craft a 1h sword but I can't fight with him again, so there is no way to make the sword?
Correct. Right now it's not possible to fight bosses again. The items from the Giga Slime and from GUN-D4M can't be obtained. I think Vilya said something about a Memory Room in the next patch. The Memory Room will let you fight bosses as many times as you'd like. :3

Wiliner

Green Slime
Lol... A memory room is a nice idea. I really like how the beta is being done, you can see some parts but you don't know what will be there... These secrets make me want to play more.

So currently The Stinger is the best 1h sword obtainable? What about this chest, is there a way to get it? I was thinking if it has something to do with the little plant down there because it moves when I hit. o_o

Mik

Green Slime
So currently The Stinger is the best 1h sword obtainable?
Yep.
What about this chest, is there a way to get it? I was thinking if it has something to do with the little plant down there because it moves when I hit. o_o
Yep. You're right. But:
Q: How do I use the saplings/sprouts that grow here and there?
A: You can't do that right now, it will be implemented in a later patch!

Wiliner

Green Slime
Is the 3rd item from Lantern Jack implemented? I already got all cards and items from Pumpkin Woods and I'm trying to get this item since yesterday and never drops lol...

Mik

Green Slime
Is the 3rd item from Lantern Jack implemented? I already got all cards and items from Pumpkin Woods and I'm trying to get this item since yesterday and never drops lol...
Lol. Same problem. I have all items exept this one and Green Slime hat.

Xarich

Green Slime
Is there any plan to make the armor you equip visible on your character?

Last edited:

GarlicJelly

Is there any play to make the armor you equip visible on your character?
A lot of people, including myself have been asking for this feature but to do that they have to put so much work on the animations for every piece of armour that Fred would never be able to see daylight ever again. There is just to much work for one animator to do that kind of stuff and if we ever want this game to be finished we just have to let some really really sweet stuff go because it's not possible for an indie studio. :p

Wiliner

Green Slime
Is there any difference between the pets? I mean the Jumpkin gains Attack faster and Slime gains HP faster or they all grow the same way?

GarlicJelly

Is there any difference between the pets? I mean the Jumpkin gains Attack faster and Slime gains HP faster or they all grow the same way?
It's the same for all the pets. The devs don't want to "force" a pet onto you because it's better at something. Total freedom! :p

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
They're all the same right now. We decided to make it that way so you can pick whatever pet you like the most, rather than the one that suits your build the best :)