Beta FAQ ~Ask your questions here~

S_S

Green Slime
which cards are in the game right now? I've been farming a ton of bees, boars, jumpkins, ghosts and peckos, but still no cards from these. am I wasting my time?

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
All cards except the boss cards are in the game. Sounds like you're a bit unlucky!

Horvath

Green Slime
I was wondering what level do the pets cap at for the beta and if you know what level it will be at full release?

Also I don't know if you ever played Phantasy Star Online, but the pets work very similar to the Mags in that, as in you feed a item and it will gain a stat which increases the your corresponding stat, I never see many games do it but I love it when they do =D

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
Currently there is no cap on the pets. We're not sure what they will cap at when the game is done, nothing has been decided regarding that yet :)

Kasai

Green Slime
Hi! I've played through most of the story mode content, but I'm still missing the last four monster entries. Is it possible to find them in story mode or arcade or do I have to wait?

Hobo

Rabby
Hi! I've played through most of the story mode content, but I'm still missing the last four monster entries. Is it possible to find them in story mode or arcade or do I have to wait?
They are not yet accessible, I suspect it can't be that far away though.

Momizi

Rabby
i was wondering how the houseing will work out when its out

will there also he a house in SP? becouse most of the items you find are olny in SP
and can others in MP see your house

another thing i wanted to ask is

is it canon that the black ferrets have a cloneing lab, and thats the reason you fight vilya so meny times in the game? it not it should be

one more thing

when arcade mode gets more floors will the earlyer floors get easyer?

becouse as of now most people die in floors 1-5
i dont see anyone geting to floor 26 lol

one moooore thing

will the haunted house ever be enterable? i saw that the inside was made awhile ago
or will it be later

Last edited:

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
What is mold essence going to do in arcade mode?
You'll be able to transform your essence into different kinds of style items (hats & face gear) and housing items later on!

i was wondering how the houseing will work out when its out
will there also he a house in SP? becouse most of the items you find are olny in SP
and can others in MP see your house
There will be a house in both Arcade Mode and Story Mode, and others will be able to enter your house when you play together :)

is it canon that the black ferrets have a cloneing lab, and thats the reason you fight vilya so meny times in the game? it not it should be
I really wish I did have a cloning lab, I'd get stuff done so much quicker if there were a couple of more Vilyas around...

when arcade mode gets more floors will the earlyer floors get easyer?
Yes

will the haunted house ever be enterable? i saw that the inside was made awhile ago
or will it be later
Yes, it's just a question of 'when'. We already started working on it a long time ago, as you already noticed, but because it's an optional part of the game that takes a long time to create it's been moved to the low priority list for now!

Momizi

Rabby
whats your highest priotiy right now (besides bug/crash fixes)

and any esimate on when the snow area will be explorable?

thank god! the pumpkin wood bosses are extremely unfair

its not even fun fighting them,

most of the time i just end the run cus i know i will die anyways

Last edited:

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
whats your highest priotiy right now (besides bug/crash fixes)

and any esimate on when the snow area will be explorable?
We're working on the snow area right now! Before you get to explore it there's at least one more part of the main story quest we want to finish, though. If you're a frontline user, you'll get these updates in bits and pieces, so while you may be able to explore the winter area in a while, we may not have all enemies or quests ready at that point.

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
i bet it looks a bit like the unfinished level from Knytt
where the main game is wonderfull and awesome in design
and the snow are will look somewhat like this xD

Momizi

Rabby
i bet it looks a bit like the unfinished level from Knytt
where the main game is wonderfull and awesome in design
and the snow are will look somewhat like this xD

i thought i was the olny other person in the world who even knew about knytt storys lol

MrChocodemon

Handsome Moderator
i thought i was the olny other person in the world who even knew about knytt storys lol
Knytt is one of the games that i really love
it's simple but has an awesome world, perfect music and charming style. It's a small masterpiece.

Vilya

Developer
Staff member
but the gender will get more regonition in the game or?

(text wise and so on)
Probably, yeah! You already get different dialogues at certain points of the game depending on it you play a male or female, but there will definitely be more of that :)