Better indicator for West Evergrind, Farm.

Own

upload_2015-8-5_4-1-9.png

I don't know why, but almost no one realizes at a glance that this leads anywhere until the story says "Go to Santa Fae". Even then they struggle for a bit. Is there a better way to indicate that this is an area? Maybe the stone fading off into a dirt path at the edge, instad of gray along the border? Or a sign near it pointing left with a farm?

upload_2015-8-5_4-4-19.png

Likewise, when it says 'Go to Santa Fae', this... tends to get overlooked. Or the Chika quest is taken / taken and complete, but the farm is somehow overlooked. Would it be a good idea to put a sign here pointing up, with something visually indicating 'Pets' or 'Monster Ranch' like the Pumpkin Woods sign in South Evergrind?

Pets seem like a pretty big draw for them being easily missable. :p Though I can't imagine why everyone doesn't realize you can go into the farmhouse.

HexZyle

Boar
I noticed the path to Santa Fae pretty early, as it's a straight path from where you enter the town from. The path on the east goes all the way up to the wall, where there is an entrance you come in from, so logically the path heading all the way up to the wall on the west side is highly likely to also lead somewhere.

Somewhere I didn't notice on first visit, mind you, was the southern path leading to the Pumpkin Woods, until I got a proper grasp of the layout of the town by exploring.